Wario: Smooth Moves

wowilookgood

WiiChat Member
Jan 8, 2007
I was ready to get it and my mom called my step dad and my step dad said the roads were too bad and I could not get Wario Smooth Moves. My world went black. :( Whats the storyline of the game and what do you do? :)

well, if your a youngster like me and money does not grow on trees and donations, unless your mega, ULTRA, rich then dont get this game.....just rent it. Ok, the main storyline is Wario is at home, watching TV when suddenly, a squirrel(?) takes all his goody num-nums and Wario chases him into the form temple(?) he goes to the end and finds the Form Baton (the squirrel(?) is gone) and then a boulder starts chasing him, Indiana Jones style. He spots a piece of parchment on a wall and it shows him a form (the remote) and then the microgames start rolling in. there are about 80 microgames per form approx. Such as the Mohawk, The Umbrella and that weird trumpet thing.....

ANYWAY! I hope that helped!

I just picked mine up today...haven't opened it. Here is why:

The box says only one player with nunchuck. Is this correct? Why do all of the websites say 1-4 or 1-12. I've seen only one site that says "Number of players: 1, some 2-5". What the hell is that?

You would think nintendo would be pumping out as many multiplayer games as possible but I really only have Wii Sports which I can use because you are more likely to discover a gold/oil hybrid than find a nunchuck.

Back