whats da first thing i should do when i get ma wii??

cvarriaga

WiiChat Member
Oct 29, 2006
the thing is im not in the US, im in honduras but an uncle is coming for xmas and he's bringing ma wii with him, whats the first thing you guys did when you got it???:idea:

- Firstly I assembled it and wired it up.

- Then I checked how things worked and did a bit of testing and exploring.

- Then registered my Wii to my wireless connection for the internet.

- Next I decided to test out how the sensor bar works best and where and how it would be best to use the Wiimote.

- Then I played.

Rein said:

- Next I decided to test out how the sensor bar works best and where and how it would be best to use the Wiimote.

- Then I played.

- Make a Mii

- Then I played.

Yea, I assembled it, and made my Mii, and the first thing I did was go Pro in bowling and boxing to get the feel of the wii Remotes down.

Silent-Sniper said:

- Make a Mii

- Then I played.

Oh, and that.

am i missing out big time if i dont have wireless? i do have internet but i cant have it permanently connected since the modem is way to far away from the tv.

um..

i didn't bother making a Mii.. i was too curious how the gaming would be, i went straight into wii sports tennis.

and for once, i actualy kinda wanna play sport games, ofcourse on the wii. kinda made it all fun :)

my mom is fifty something and she wants a controller ja! where do you guys read bout the thing coming out for da wii? :scared:

Last edited:
awesome! already have zeldaTP in my hands! not sure if imma make a mii right from da starrt

Back