whats the big deal with brawl?

Ironford

WiiChat Member
Oct 23, 2007
i never played any other SSB this game was so hyped for so long i pre ordered it on ebgames like 2 months ago, but i really don't know anything about it besides it seems like a mortal combat type game but with nintendo charaters.

Well, get ready to be blown away when you get Brawl, because the Smash Bros. series is nothing like any other game you've ever played.
Since you're new to the game, I suggest you use the "How To Play" video, it really helped me when I first played the original game.

Have you seen any videos about it? Search Youtube for SSBB, and watch in awe.

well it's a game where you see all your favorite nintendo players duke it out (obvious, but it's a huge factor why the game is so awesome), there's a refreshing formula, instead of the average fighter, you have to knock out your opponent after hitting them so much, you can double jump(or even triple jump), there are items, and all the moves are so much refreshing then your average fighter

if you want more information, there is the smash bros website
http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/index.html

Brawl is like a compilation of the nintendo back log. A large amount of favourite Nintendo characters come together in this beat 'em up style game. It has a lot of content and basically Nintendos most hyped Wii game.

If you're worried over it, the several million other people going to buy it will be enough to convince you!

I suggest you watch videos and read reviews to see if it fits your taste. Don't just pre-order games because of hypes x3 you might not like it, a few people don't.

I had never played a SSB game either until last week. I wanted to see what the hype was about. I tried Melee. I only played for about 20 minutes (my average daily stint per game since I suck) but it was a lot of fun, and I'm definitely getting Brawl <3

all you need to know is its got possibly the best multi-player action in the world. its the entire reason people play

ehhh...i've actually heard otherwise regarding the online play.

turns out that there's quite a bit of lag, not to mention random dc's and freezes.

^ thats cuz people are trying to connect across an ocean lol all the reviews say there is little lag in local connects

well apparently, some people who've been lucky enough to snag an early NA copy of the game are experiencing a good deal of lag when playing against others in the same city.

AoWFraggit said:
well apparently, some people who've been lucky enough to snag an early NA copy of the game are experiencing a good deal of lag when playing against others in the same city.

Most likely server being 'raped':lol:

Possibly they're not fully operational until the midnight release?

yeah, that's what i was thinking.

hopefully it's just a pre-release bug...

omfg its nothin lke mortal combat(listening to the theme right now lol) it like this big fighting game that go online soon and when it does almost everyone on the wii is going to be playing it its like the ultimate fighting game between characters from diffrent game!! it amazing!!

Back