What's the wierdest hack you have seen?

I'm not a hacker, so I was wondering if anyone knew the answers to these 2 questions:

1) Can 2 hackers (or more) hack each other in the same game at the same time? If I could hack, I would make a hack that cancels the effects of other people's hacking when I play! In terms of "weird" hacks, that would be a great one!

2) Has anyone seen a hack that makes all players in the game have full-time thermal vision? I have only heard of people hacking it for themselves, and not for everyone. That might make for a fun game if everyone had it...?

yesterday in heroes, bunch of guys had the golden gun & had their name in golden letters & xp hack.plus when i died, i respawned w/ a torka as my main gun...too bad for them i still had my kunara AND knew how too shoot it at range.1 golden shot is nothing if it misses. while 21 weaker shots have a better chance of hitting.that... and proxies! >:D

Not the weirdest hacked game I've been in but its the only one I've recorded and it has some weird stuff in it......

[video=youtube;ax6_zhtZ58Y]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ax6_zhtZ58Y&feature=plcp[/video]

Nice video - ah yes, the infamous "falling" hack...urgh
I take it "pockets" is your lvl 29 alt account?

5 legit 56's...wow...that is a LOT of time spent online shooting people in this game! WOW

Well, you can get to 56 legit in under 10 days play time. So you can do that within a year if you play 15+ hours a week...

Still a lot of work though, and even harder if you have a full time job.

Well, you can get to 56 legit in under 10 days play time. So you can do that within a year if you play 15+ hours a week...

Still a lot of work though, and even harder if you have a full time job.

...or want to do anything else with your life. Basically that is a LOT of grinding! whew...

At the rate I'm going it will take just over 7 days and probably about 4 months. Luckily I can play a few hours in the day inbetween working from home ( its my own business lol ) plus I get to play late at night after 10pm when the kids go to bed. That said i think 4 might be my limit lol

At the rate I'm going it will take just over 7 days and probably about 4 months. Luckily I can play a few hours in the day inbetween working from home ( its my own business lol ) plus I get to play late at night after 10pm when the kids go to bed. That said i think 4 might be my limit lol

Be careful, dad uk... Wouldn't want to see you end up in some Goldeneye men's support group or video game addiction counseling program...

Back