What's was so appealing about the Gamecube

I owned a GCN, but I sold it 3 MONTHS after I bought it, because I really didn't like it too much...

Nintendo was lagging behind Sony and Microsoft with that console.
So I didn't really like the cube that much. It had some must have games like Zelda and Mario on it, and thats really why I bought the system.
The Wii on the other hand well its already been proven to be the top dog!

i think if the GC had a few more titles released and online play it wud of ruled but as it didnt it flopped.

The cube by itself was a great system and Nintendo did a great job minus the small DVD disk. I love the cube and had lots of fun with it, it was just to bad that there weren't too many third party support. There weren't to many because of Nintendo's high price of licensing games. If they were to have a few more RPG games the system would've done very well.

Simple reason why I like Gamecube better than Ps2 is because of the faster load times, and many of the graphics (well put gamecube games) were smoother than the Ps2.

Zelda. That's the only reason. I bought two gamecubes, because Zelda Collector's edition came out and you could only get it by buying a Cube.

The fact that Nintendo creates so many great first party games, and that Gamecube has so many epic series. Ex. Mario, Zelda, Metroid, Sonic...

i first played the gamecube at a friends house years ago, and we used to have loads of super smash bros battles, then he showed me other great games like metroid prime etc, and i was hooked.

i bought my own gamecube and since then have never looked back...

Back