Whats wrong with my Wii?

jlw09

WiiChat Member
Mar 11, 2009
I just got a brand new Wii and im very excited to play it.
However I am having a difficult time setting it up.

I turn on my Wii and it shows up on the screen
however the wii curser does not appear?

How can this be fixed?
thanks.

Have you made sure your sensor bar is directly below or on-top of your TV?

Ah, I encountered a problem like this awhile ago ...

The Wii Remote has gears inside that can sometimes become jammed, and when jammed they can no longer transmit the Cursor's motion capabilities. If this is the problem, it's easily solve though.

Just slap your Wii Remote on your hand relatively hard, this should unlock the gears inside if this is the problem. If this doesn't solve it ...

... Does the Wii Remote have new batteries in it? And ofcourse, are you pointing towards the Sensor Bar? Did you plug the Sensor Bar into the Wii?

Ah, I encountered a problem like this awhile ago ...

The Wii Remote has gears inside that can sometimes become jammed, and when jammed they can no longer transmit the Cursor's motion capabilities. If this is the problem, it's easily solve though.

Just slap your Wii Remote on your hand relatively hard, this should unlock the gears inside if this is the problem. If this doesn't solve it ...

... Does the Wii Remote have new batteries in it? And ofcourse, are you pointing towards the Sensor Bar? Did you plug the Sensor Bar into the Wii?
0_0 its a brand new wii it has new batteries but ur right about the gears i would now.us

Back