What's your gender and sexuality?

the_flood502 said:
well... (this is me (my opinions)... i dunno if anybody else likes other men for this reason):

Sex is better ^^ - Can't say any fairer that that ^^

Next

Males are typically stronger than females. I like being dominated. Males are stronger, makes it easier for them to dominate you.

Next

I love beards ^^ (not those father xmas ones, but stubblely ones *Ahhh*)... since women would look strange with beard, i prefer males.

Next

Since i like strong. I like real men... not those lame ass girly ones =| man they pee me off.

These are the facts:

----

It's not 'wrong' it's just different ^^

---

Being gay was even more socially accepted ,in previous civilisations, because women were seen as inferior to other males and therfore it was better socially to sleep with other males. if you slept with another male you were considered cool ^^
Fair enough...

Others would argue that it's a biological conditionadn that genes, etc have caused us to like other men.
Much like many other theories, we cannot determine (even if it were due a single cause) whether it's more nature or nurture. Certainly, if in a more open-minded society, homosexuality would be accepted, rather than repressed. If it's to do with our genes, then it's also a possibility that it's a natural, innate way of population control..

I just hate it when people either think you're heterosexual or homosexual. Bisexuality would probably be a more fitting for those men that "come out" after years of marriage and after some kids.

Homophobic referes to fear of homosexual males... ha ha ha you fear gay people ^^

lol

i don't even know why i bother posing... i never get comment's back... i either get ignored or get yelled at for insulting another member when all i've done was shown them how they're wong and their so called 'facts' are clearly subjective.
I think homophobia is strange. It's as though they think that homosexuals don't have standards. Also, it doesn't seem to effect lesbianism. People seem fine with lesbianism, except when it's coupled with the feminist/lesbian angle, whereby those "man-haters" are deemed lesbians simply because they supposedly hate men. Heck, wouldn't that logic mean that people that hate themselves never get solace from Pam and the five kids? (Think fist).

I also think that the concepts of gender/identity/sexuality should be uncoupled. Gender is the social formation that we put others and ourselves into (i.e. boy = guns, action man, monster trucks etc, whilst girl = dolls, tea parties, cooking, cleaning and pink things). Sexuality often doesn't have anything to do with that (or at least not on the female side). Women wear trousers, men can cook, women go to work and men can look after children.

[/rant]

... im not sure what I am. Im a straight guy, but I get funny feelings in funny places whenever I see small animals.

Like this one time, in the pet store, I saw this gerbal... and.... ok. Yeah.. *runs*

Wii_BrEnDo2007 said:
wow bit furry eh:lol:

cmon.... who wouldnt be turned on by this carrot to mouth action?

hungryhungryhamsterbf3.jpg

allll right... giggidy giggidy, giggidy gooo.

Last edited:
Hetrosexual male.

I don't consider myself to be homophobic or racist - but I've a massive reportoire of jokes/insults that are racist or homophobic in nature? Therefore that would make me a Hetrosexual, racist, homophobe... :yikes: ?

I guess its that question of; does telling racist/gay jokes make you racist/homophobe?

I personally would never deliberately cause offence or hurt to a person based on their race or sexual orientation. Nor would I treat a person differently in any adverse way for those reasons. But my friends and I are pretty brutal with our humor. (Equally brutal with each other in terms of humor. i.e. The racist/gay Jokes aren't as harsh as what we say/do to each other).

My fave superhero is gay (Midnighter from The Authority) Anyone not familiar with the Authority its the best comic/graphic novel series in print. And you should buy Authority 1 Relentless...

BrandonMcAuslan said:
Hetrosexual male.

I don't consider myself to be homophobic or racist - but I've a massive reportoire of jokes/insults that are racist or homophobic in nature? Therefore that would make me a Hetrosexual, racist, homophobe... :yikes: ?

I guess its that question of; does telling racist/gay jokes make you racist/homophobe?

I personally would never deliberately cause offence or hurt to a person based on their race or sexual orientation. Nor would I treat a person differently in any adverse way for those reasons. But my friends and I are pretty brutal with our humor. (Equally brutal with each other in terms of humor. i.e. The racist/gay Jokes aren't as harsh as what we say/do to each other).

My fave superhero is gay (Midnighter from The Authority) Anyone not familiar with the Authority its the best comic/graphic novel series in print. And you should buy Authority 1 Relentless...
Interesting perspective. Though whether you are racist/homophobic doesn't neccessarily reflect if other's think you are. Take for example, the type of person who defends people that are either/both homosexual and a different race. Now, if a gay person or a person from another race turns around to them and says "You're wrong", then the latent racist/homphobe in them will automatically discount the person because they are gay or of a different race. Conversely, people say some really derogatory things, but if they realise how offensive it is, but also use it strictly for the humour, it can be used almost satirically. For example, taking a stereotype and twisting it, so that it is obviously false, such as the whole "camp" thing. (although bearing in mind, that this type of thing can be considered mocking, if you don't use enough humour on the side of the performer).

Humour is a funny thing. It can be used to undermine something, or used enforce something. It all depends on whether you make your opinions obvious, and making sure that nobody else takes offense. Of course, if they do, then the true racist/homophobe wouldn't care.

Last edited:
Squall7 said:
I just hate it when people either think you're heterosexual or homosexual. Bisexuality would probably be a more fitting for those men that "come out" after years of marriage and after some kids.

I read about those guys. Married with kids and they just snap like that *click fingers* and start cheating on her with other guys and getting a devorce... but others deny it and hold it in... most go insane...lol.

Holding it in is bad... like holding in pee =|

I think homophobia is strange. It's as though they think that homosexuals don't have standards.

ha ha ha some guy at GCSE level school found out i was bi and asked me to service him sexually i was like "er... no i don't do ugly or fat" lol. My morals are so high... it's rather anoying, when people ask me out and i'm like "no - girl", "No - fat", "No - ugly", "NO -just not a nice person", "NO!!!!! - Doesn't like german shepherds, the doggies (Cutest) = this is not allowed!".

Also, it doesn't seem to effect lesbianism. People seem fine with lesbianism, except when it's coupled with the feminist/lesbian angle, whereby those "man-haters" are deemed lesbians simply because they supposedly hate men. Heck, wouldn't that logic mean that people that hate themselves never get solace from Pam and the five kids? (Think fist).

that's because most straight men are sick... they think that lesbian group action is hot... :eek:ut: lol (was a joke...)

I also think that the concepts of gender/identity/sexuality should be uncoupled. Gender is the social formation that we put others and ourselves into (i.e. boy = guns, action man, monster trucks etc, whilst girl = dolls, tea parties, cooking, cleaning and pink things). Sexuality often doesn't have anything to do with that (or at least not on the female side). Women wear trousers, men can cook, women go to work and men can look after children.

We did this last year in psychology. Gender roles, schema, etc

of course psychology is split into lots of different 'factions' (for lack of a better word, welll i can't spell the proper word *Paradime?* - SP) that all believe in different things... from the crazy (Freud/Psychodynamics) to the logical (Skinner/Behaviourists and Cognitive psychologists) but all would argue that it has something to do with outside forces - each depend on the 'faction'.

PS i think i did well on my psychology exam ^^ - now i've got biology... which i only have 3 days left but can't stop procrastinating - i've only done about 7 hours (total) in 2 weeks... i'm in so much ****.

(A-level exams suck!)

PPS - Squall7 you rock ^^

the_flood502 said:
I read about those guys. Married with kids and they just snap like that *click fingers* and start cheating on her with other guys and getting a devorce... but others deny it and hold it in... most go insane...lol.

Holding it in is bad... like holding in pee =|
Lol. Brings new meaning to the phase "have to go to the toilet"...

ha ha ha some guy at GCSE level school found out i was bi and asked me to service him sexually i was like "er... no i don't do ugly or fat" lol. My morals are so high... it's rather anoying, when people ask me out and i'm like "no - girl", "No - fat", "No - ugly", "NO -just not a nice person", "NO!!!!! - Doesn't like german shepherds, the doggies (Cutest) = this is not allowed!".
Lol. How many offers do you get?

that's because most straight men are sick... they think that lesbian group action is hot... :eek:ut: lol (was a joke...)
Either that or deluded into thinking that lesbianism is somehow an illness that a "good dickin'" could sort out. There's one thing about men like that - bigger egos than dicks.

We did this last year in psychology. Gender roles, schema, etc

of course psychology is split into lots of different 'factions' (for lack of a better word, welll i can't spell the proper word *Paradime?* - SP) that all believe in different things... from the crazy (Freud/Psychodynamics) to the logical (Skinner/Behaviourists and Cognitive psychologists) but all would argue that it has something to do with outside forces - each depend on the 'faction'.

PS i think i did well on my psychology exam ^^ - now i've got biology... which i only have 3 days left but can't stop procrastinating - i've only done about 7 hours (total) in 2 weeks... i'm in so much ****.
I did really badly on my psychology years back. I simply couldn't remember all the technical stuff like dates, and matching up the researchers names to the theories. Amazing how many marks you can lose that way...

(A-level exams suck!)
I second that. Kinda glad I'm currently doing Film Studies at Falmouth (Cornwall). They don't do exams.

PPS - Squall7 you rock ^^
Thanx dude!

chach said:
Squall7,

It looks like your avatar is banging someone
Ye, I wanted to try and make it seem like he was head-bopping to music, but it came out more of another type of rhythm. Perhaps I should put a cowboy hat just appearing at the bottom...

Squall7 said:
Lol. How many offers do you get?

Quite a few... but the majority are from females... :cool:

my friends usually try to set me up with somebody once a week nobody's been right so far...

i'm hard to please... but easy to amuse (seriously... i can play with a ball of string for a few hours and have the time of my life)

Mel's even given up lol

that's because it's the only interesting one ^^

and i don't have too much free time being an actual person and not somebody who spends their time lolling about on the computer all day

i've been at work and/or revising HARD over the past few months =(

i might post more when these exams are over...

Are ok cool.
But dont say I go on my computer all day because infact I dont. And I was only kidding with you pal.

Back