What's your gender and sexuality?

hahahaha, Oh clever Mr. "I can't think of anything better to say, so I'll come up with a few random insults that are never gonna effect anybody"

:lol:
I better stop before this gets out of hand.

EDIT: That was in reply to Nemix

Nemix said:
low lifes... notin' better to do

girls are the opposite sex ya know, oh or should i reach for my shift key to type that... GAY!!!

Nah, you don't have to reach for your shift key. We already got the point across that your too lazy to anyways. No need to prove yourself wrong of what you've already proven.

oh my god.....not another one of these topics. people are gonna start gettin mad and crap and start flamming. this needs to be closed

Straight male.

And to the one who said PS3 = gay. I have a PS3, and am still straight. I think your analysis is flawed.

;)

im a male
im straight
im looking for freindship
my enemys are simple but elegent Jill,Brawny and CPT.Mcloud
my history is simple
i was born to live and die.. i was in a releationship with Jill (hint hint),then i caught her eating ice cream with brawny and from then on my mission is to kill em....and CPT.MCloud is brawns Best freind soo
oh and i was in a releation ship with Brawns wife (but don tell him that)

CyanRussel said:
Im Straight!!!

Im sorry but i didnt bother to read who had made this thread!
So my question is why do you make threads like this? Its just a question, dont get offended by it, if your gay, i guess i could respect that... But its just wrong!! Anyways, what makes you bi's, gays, turn you into what you are now!?

well... (this is me (my opinions)... i dunno if anybody else likes other men for this reason):

Sex is better ^^ - Can't say any fairer that that ^^

Next

Males are typically stronger than females. I like being dominated. Males are stronger, makes it easier for them to dominate you.

Next

I love beards ^^ (not those father xmas ones, but stubblely ones *Ahhh*)... since women would look strange with beard, i prefer males.

Next

Since i like strong. I like real men... not those lame ass girly ones =| man they pee me off.

These are the facts:

----

It's not 'wrong' it's just different ^^

---

Being gay was even more socially accepted ,in previous civilisations, because women were seen as inferior to other males and therfore it was better socially to sleep with other males. if you slept with another male you were considered cool ^^

---

Others would argue that it's a biological conditionadn that genes, etc have caused us to like other men.

---

Homophobic referes to fear of homosexual males... ha ha ha you fear gay people ^^

lol

i don't even know why i bother posing... i never get comment's back... i either get ignored or get yelled at for insulting another member when all i've done was shown them how they're wong and their so called 'facts' are clearly subjective.

Back