What's your gender and sexuality?

lee.jarratt said:
An argument over me, wow. That was entertaining to read lol

=| it's nothing unusual... you get talked about quite alot... about 1/3 of each of the threads i've read have something insulting about you on them =| the rest have nothing about you.

-----------------------------------------------

The reason there are so many Bi people in the world now is:
1) the younger generation (aka the 15/16/17/18 year olds of today - not the <30 year olds) Schema is changing (schema is the 'what boys and what girls do' rules in your head) - this is mainly due to todays 'anybody can do anything' attitude.
2) New laws - i.e. Same sex marriage, legally allowed to both partners to adopt children, etc
3) People are more open than ever and talk about things that previous generations wouldn't - i.e. out of marriage intercourse
4) Homosexual relationships are more widely know and they aren't as 'odd' as they were in the '80-'90s - schools also talk about it more, and the law which states teachers/members of auth. aren't allowed to promote it in schools, is changing - it's already gone is Scotland.

Other reasons why homosexuality is not accepted

5)Most people who are 'gay bashers' (or, as it is called in the scientific community, homophobic) are closet cases - according to recent psychological studies 74% of them are just having difficulty with acceptance of their sexuality and resort to taking it out on those who have accepted it - projection reflex.

6)Most problems in the world are caused by ignorance - i.e. not knowing anything about what goes on... you should learn about gay people and figure out why you hate them before you say why? I asked somebody who said 'they hated gay people' why they did hate gay people... they failed to give me an answer... just a string of incoherent verbal abuse

7)People often thing of gay people in stereotypes - i.e. butch lesbians and man faeries, etc.

Need i remind any of you: stereotypes are sick and wrong - WE SHOULD NOT USE THEM!

NB - According to Freud we are all born bisexual anyways =| we just decide to go one path and some people don't get out of it... which is good (Y) - less biased opinions.

God i'm good and coming up with scientific and psychological reasons =| (good ol' psychology teaches us so much about the world we live and why people do stupid things)

=)

the_flood502 said:
=| it's nothing unusual... you get talked about quite alot... about 1/3 of each of the threads i've read have something insulting about you on them =| the rest have nothing about you

It was a ****ing joke, and i wasnt talking to you. Plus It wasnt a proper argument. Lighten up man, dont talk to me like your the one who speaks for everyone on this forum. so stfu, you idiot.
Dont bother replying as i will ignore you from now on, and if you havent noticed, on the 'whos your favourite member on wiichat' thread, a lot of people actually have picked me as one of their favourites. So youre in the minority who doesnt like me.
Just leave me alone and stop picking arguments. :rolleyes:

Plus, no one was having a argument with me, but about the spelling of my name. End of

Yepo, Lee is a 'Cool Cat' as my mate likes to say lol. He's well respected on this forum [Well to me, I like his 'In Your Face' attitude lol]

Anyways, No point in arguing it's just silly =/

lee.jarratt said:
It was a ****ing joke, and i wasnt talking to you. Plus It wasnt a proper argument. Lighten up man, dont talk to me like your the one who speaks for everyone on this forum. so stfu, you idiot.
Dont bother replying as i will ignore you from now on, and if you havent noticed, on the 'whos your favourite member on wiichat' thread, a lot of people actually have picked me as one of their favourites. So youre in the minority who doesnt like me.
Just leave me alone and stop picking arguments. :rolleyes:

Plus, no one was having a argument with me, but about the spelling of my name. End of

*cocks head to side* i'm not picking an argument... it's you who is getting up tight about it =| i never said anything offensive... just stating what i've seen =| - you make what you want of it =|

You really need to learn how to behave =| - you're so childish... "don't talk to me" - lame... you've only started to been mean to me since you PM me =| which i have no idea why =S (remember i can't be childish... i'm no good at insulting people or coming up with witty come backs... the best i can come up with is "Yeah! well...er... you stink and/or are unattractive" - not pointed at you... but i could have)

Realpeople talk their differences out =|

I speak for nobody but myself... why'd i speak for everybody else? they have mouths and vocal chords don't they? (technically it'd be hands and a keyboard... but you catch my drift.)

And the minority influence often has the upper hand - The Asch Study - 2s persons can increase conformity by about 13% - but since this is a trivial subject matter conformity decreases by 5.5%. this leads to a domino effect for every person who you get to agree it again increases by 13% until 3 persons are reached and then conformity will be at it's maximum (32%) and will not increase... (i'm over doing it on the psychology, again, there... but i do have an exam in 20 days :( )

I always have something to say... if stating my opinion bothers you... then your obviously a hypocrite...

*cocks head upright* have fun with your forum popularity competition thingy *smiles*

I'm a straight male. But I have no problem with gay people and I can admit if I think a man is handsome or something.

I hate it when people say that homosexuality is a choice, it just makes me sick. Most gay people are hated because most of the world is full of homophobes and they are afraid of being gay because they believe it's a sin.

Why in the world would someone choose to live a life where they are constantly made fun of? No one. That's why it's not a choice, they are just born like that and that's fine.

toXic said:
I'm a straight male. But I have no problem with gay people and I can admit if I think a man is handsome or something.

I hate it when people say that homosexuality is a choice, it just makes me sick. Most gay people are hated because most of the world is full of homophobes and they are afraid of being gay because they believe it's a sin.

Why in the world would someone choose to live a life where they are constantly made fun of? No one. That's why it's not a choice, they are just born like that and that's fine.
Well said. I'd also like to point out that homosexuality was actually encouraged in ancient Greece. Supposedly, they thought it would make their soldiers fight for each other harder if they loved them.

Sexuality is based on sexual preference and labido, which is part of the ID. In psychological terms, it's the drive. The ID is the part that houses all the desires. Whether it be food, sleep, drink, sex etc... This is a basic drive in all of us.

Of course, there's the whole concept of free will to deal with. Are we truely able to make choice, or is it that we are driven by pre-written hormones, personality and memories?

But getting back on topic, I think it's fairly shallow to just assume something solely for the reason of justifying your own feelings. Also, I think it's kind of wrong to impose your own values onto someone else. If you don't like it, don't participate. If you do like it, then go ahead.

Im Straight!!!

Im sorry but i didnt bother to read who had made this thread!
So my question is why do you make threads like this? Its just a question, dont get offended by it, if your gay, i guess i could respect that... But its just wrong!! Anyways, what makes you bi's, gays, turn you into what you are now!?

zeon9881 said:
by god who died and made you the dumbass queen:prrr:

Well if I am the hair to the throne my mom did dumbass... you should have known that.

ilikecookies said:
Well if I am the hair to the throne my mom did dumbass... you should have known that.

....... hair... to the .. throne..... that sounds gross to be honest. Like when you find a bunch of pubes on the toilet.

Back