What's your gender and sexuality?

the_flood502 said:
ha ha ha... they have websites that'd be better than that (Y)

And lee... get over it... nobody cares if your Bi...

after all - i am... and everybody i know thinks i'm great (Y)... nobody on this forum probably does though... they all call me emo... and disregard my comments. =(

Dean

Currently Listening to:
From First to Last - Populace in Two... FFTL can't sing but the music is good =D

Wtf, sorry. I just feel good saying it since i have only recently accepted it. I won't say it again .:thumbsup:

rodent said:
1.) u dont choose to be gay, its in your dna. its been proven.

2.) im ****ing sick and tired of gaybashers. im not gay personally, but y the hell should i care. if a guys cool, and i like to hang out with him, wat should it matter to me what he does in bed with other guys?

3.) their is something in between gay and straight. its called bisexual. it means u like both sexes.

4.) its good to have gay friends; they can help u get girls (trust me i know ;) )

5.) im a straight male personally.

Im a gay basher, i hate gays, dont be hatin' man(Pun definatly intended), Why im i a gay basher? It has been suggested that its part of your genetic makeup but only SUGGESTED, i feel strongly that it is all chioce and that gays are poison in a perfect world. Im neautral on bisexual ppl.

^^ you realize the only thing that did was probably make some ppl mad?
there was no point for that post, and yes, someone already said that it hasnt actually been proven

mr_resi said:
Im a gay basher, i hate gays, dont be hatin' man(Pun definatly intended), Why im i a gay basher? It has been suggested that its part of your genetic makeup but only SUGGESTED, i feel strongly that it is all chioce and that gays are poison in a perfect world. Im neautral on bisexual ppl.

*twitch*
*twitch*
*eye-bulge*

Last edited:
mr_resi said:

Ok have fun hating, hater, unless that was supposed to be funny because sorry it wasn't.

LOL.
I have a 1/2 view on Resi
I have NO problem with gays aslong as they don't touch me. Because obvously if they do theirs a chance they might try something. And since in Straight thats NOT COOL!. But if they don't try anything I have no problem

However, Like ALL straight boys think, Lesbians ROCK!

mr_resi said:

Im a idiot basher, i hate idiots. Why am I a idiot basher? It has been suggested that its part of your genetic makeup but only SUGGESTED, i feel strongly that it is all chioce and that idiots are poison in a perfect world. Im neutral on retarted ppl.
This, is of course, directed to mr_resi.

mr_resi said:

that make NO sense!

bisexuals are gay people =| just with added features! lol

(Y)

It's your right as a person to choose whom you hate... but just remember...:

RESPECT OTHERS VIEWS!

Dean

the_flood502 said:
that make NO sense!

bisexuals are gay people =| just with added features! lol

(Y)

It's your right as a person to choose whom you hate... but just remember...:

RESPECT OTHERS VIEWS!

Dean

Why do you always put (Y) , what is it meant to mean?

straight as they cum (lol tell me if you get my little joke)
And of course with a body like this Male

Last edited:
Back