What's your gender and sexuality?

i do, but whats the point in using it on wiichat if a thumbs up doesnt even come up, its a bit pointless.

lee.jarratt said:
i do, but whats the point in using it on wiichat if a thumbs up doesnt even come up, its a bit pointless.

Saves time... instead of putting *Thumbs up* every time =|

It's 'cos i'm a lazy SOB... =)

Dean

Currently Listening To:
There's A Good Reason These Tables Are Numbered Honey, You Just Haven't Thought Of It Yet - Panic! at The Disco

the_flood502 said:
Saves time... instead of putting *Thumbs up* every time =|

It's 'cos i'm a lazy SOB... =)

Dean

Currently Listening To:
There's A Good Reason These Tables Are Numbered Honey, You Just Haven't Thought Of It Yet - Panic! at The Disco

oh ok :rolleyes:

hetrosexual is striaght i beleive. . .

POST NUMBER 500!!!! WOAH THE 500 BIG ONES!

sorry i had to say that

mr_resi said:
wow i was just internet owned 0_o ive been nearly suspended for my views on "gays", and no it want supposed to be funny.

I don't like homosexuality either, but I'm not going to hate on people for something they had probably had no control over. Even if some happened to have some control, it's not my business.

It's like hating someone for being a different religion, it's stupid and it doesn't solve anything. Unless they're religion is totally wack of course....

But as I said, have fun hating because that makes everything better, right?

Last edited:
Wii_BrEnDo2007 said:
i dont like gays personally because if everyone was gay the world would have NO humans 0_o

But there are billions of humans, plus it wouldn't be that bad if everyone was bi-sexual

Back