What's Your Middle Name?

I got called J.D for about a year thanks to my old techer who started calling me it :/

Only problem was J.D stood for Juvenile Delinquent :/

He was only playing though, he'd shout it at me from across the yard, even if there were teachers there..

surfinrach90 said:
I got called J.D for about a year thanks to my old techer who started calling me it :/

Only problem was J.D stood for Juvenile Delinquent :/

He was only playing though, he'd shout it at me from across the yard, even if there were teachers there..
cool, im gona call you jd from now on:) oooh and the same thing happened in our school. we got a teacher called jeff hough who is the best teacher ever had ever because he allways lets us watch dvds like roots whish is awesomeness and he makes fun of everyone but i hated him for calling me puffy because i said buffy and he misunderstood me then that became my new "name" for 2 years

mine is Aron :)

my grandpas name is "aaron" and my dad and mom agreed to make my middle name "aron" with one A :)

bonodo said:
cool, im gona call you jd from now on:) oooh and the same thing happened in our school. we got a teacher called jeff hough who is the best teacher ever had ever because he allways lets us watch dvds like roots whish is awesomeness and he makes fun of everyone but i hated him for calling me puffy because i said buffy and he misunderstood me then that became my new "name" for 2 years

Lol! Thats cool!

This teacher was rather awesome too..

He used to dare me to do stuff all the time, my german teacher once started to grow this beard, and the cool teacher dared me to go up and say 'Next time you shave, stand an inch or two closer to the razor'.

So, obv, I did :D

He came with me and I said it to him and he just glared at me, while the other teacher was pi$$ing himself laughing, then he said 'do you think that's funny' little old me was like 'um.. he dared me to say it...' then the cool teacher rushed me back to the class before the nasty german teacher exploded :lol:

surfinrach90 said:
Lol! Thats cool!

This teacher was rather awesome too..

He used to dare me to do stuff all the time, my german teacher once started to grow this beard, and the cool teacher dared me to go up and say 'Next time you shave, stand an inch or two closer to the razor'.

So, obv, I did :D

He came with me and I said it to him and he just glared at me, while the other teacher was pi$$ing himself laughing, then he said 'do you think that's funny' little old me was like 'um.. he dared me to say it...' then the cool teacher rushed me back to the class before the nasty german teacher exploded :lol:
lolness

our school got great8 teachers, most of em just talk to you for thole lesson and dont mind you doing no work, like mrs walsh, mr hough, mrs hanson, mr walker (our head of year), mr brinkley, mr bennet, mrs dawson, mr x (we allways call him that), jodie, sarah, paula and many more

Back