What's your Rarest game in your collection?

To jump on the not-game band wagon, I've got a GC wavebird in great condition. Best third party controller ever.

... And no, something worth $100 (are they even worth that much anymore, since the Wii is phasing out?) isn't all-that rare, but that's the rarest I've got. :lol:

Well... I have a box full of NES games. But my rarest game is for the Atari 2600. KABOOM! Still in the original package. I have quite a few Atari games unopened. Space Invaders, Pac-Man, Joust, Combat to name a few.

My rarest games are Earthbound (Mother 2), Tomba, Mario rpg & the seven stars, Clocktower (Snes), and Tail concerto

Rarest game I have is Super Metroid.

Super Mario RPG, Earthbound, Final Fantasy VI, Megaman Battle Network 1, Megaman Battle Network 2, and probably some random NES or Genesis game.

Interesting thread. Dug a few of my items out. I had been looking at my Lunar set this past week.
rare stuff.gif
I am the original owner of most of my games. There are some that were purchased used.
rare_stuff_2.gifrare_stuff_3.gif
This is what I call a manual. There are a lot of games that I wished I had as much attention given to them as this.
rare_stuff_4.gif
And for some reason these are considered rare with my Turbo Grafx 16 collection. The Soldier Blade one almost lives in my TG16 console. I also have Marvel vs. Capcom 1 & 2 for the Dreamcast along with Project Justice, Banga-O, & Mars Matrix. They are supposed to be rare Dreamcast games. I never purchased any of my games hoping that one day they would have any value. I just purchased them because I love gaming.

I think my "rarest" games are a pair of PS1 games that I still have:
"Super Puzzle Fighter II Turbo"
"Bushido Blade"

Back