What's your Rarest game in your collection?

i have pyramid (like tetris2 / dr mario) for nes, one of the only games to lack nintendo's ''seal of quality'' it had a black cartridge & was unwinnable. (my mom got 255 lines, where the manual says you win, but it kept going. i also have f-117a stealth fighter for nes (one of few which had a voice chip) & recently bought Red October for nes, can't beat lv 2 boss!

i have the org gameboy
nes
legend of zelda gold edition for nes
gameboy pocket
and thats about it

... I don't have a single rare game. =/

I'm sure I've got an NES game with the box and manual still in perfect condition, though. Not that it dramatically improves the value of a ****-worth common game. :lol:

i have pyramid (like tetris2 / dr mario) for nes, one of the only games to lack nintendo's ''seal of quality'' it had a black cartridge & was unwinnable. (my mom got 255 lines, where the manual says you win, but it kept going. i also have f-117a stealth fighter for nes (one of few which had a voice chip) & recently bought Red October for nes, can't beat lv 2 boss!

actually the black carts are just unlicensed titles I have a few of them, none have the logo. But who knows look it up maybe it is... I also have a gold cart title 4 Quattro Sports with four games in one and you have to flip a little switch to play them. Its not rare tho ;( haha I love gold carts anyway...

I am just starting to look for rare games now that Ive gotten all the carts I wanted. Starting with Dragon Warrior carts. Might get some repros some day because Im sure as hell not looking to spends hundreds on any one cart. I have a few hard to find ones but nothing really rare. Did get my first NES top loader which is kind of rare and awesome!

i have the Kunio-kun no Dodge Ball Zenin Shuugou Tournament
Special Gold Cartridge that's a long story i really don't want to repeat [h=3][/h]Ninja Gaiden Trilogy

And Flagman for Game and watch

probably my copy of gunstar heroes for genesis, near mint condition... box, manual, zero cart damage.

Shenmue original case, manuals and online content disk. -dreamcast

1993 sega gamegear with box, manual, and wrist strap, aswell as 10 games, all with manuals and original boxes.

Last edited:
My best rarity that i cant find anywhere around where i live is the original Katamari Damacy for the PS. I got We Love Katamari too, but i think they released more copies of that in the US than the first. Wish i still had a PS to play it on. The music is one of the best parts of the game , other than the super replay-ability of the gameplay. I found a place to download the soundtrack to it though, so i can listen to it anytime i want. Crazy Japanese music is really awesome sometimes!
[video=youtube;AKsNvLAiPc8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AKsNvLAiPc8[/video]

Last edited:
i got some really old ping pong game what you just connected to TV antenna spot and used 4 AA batterys as power source, its one of first ones i think :D and at console games i would say Sega Dreamcast: Shenmue 1 & 2 and NES Super mario :D

^Few of those Pong machines are rare.
The Atari ones are the most wanted

I dont have have a lot of rare games but if I had to choose one it would be Metroid Prime Trilogy(yes i know its not).

Black, purple transparent, and green transparent N64's, 8 controllers (the rainbow of colors), sadly my limited edition pikachu N64 was the first to die... :(

My SSB N64 game will ALWAYS be SPECIAL to me!!!!

Back