When is the best time to sell a Wii?

Depends on how availability looks. Lots of people are predicting supply will fall short, but there's a lot of other evidence to contradict that claim. So, right now, there's no way to definitively answer your question.

I'd shoot for the week before Christmas, though, were I put in such a situation.

Thanks.

Anyone know how many shipments there will be before Christmas? I heard 2 maybe 3, but I don't know how reliable that source is.

Jenova said:
Why would you betray the Wii and make it feel said? ;_;

A girlfriend. Sad =[, but true. I guess I'll have to wait until the 2nd shipment or maybe until after Christmas =[[.

I'd list it a couple weeks before Xmas, make sure the auction ended in time to get it to the person before Christmas. If I had the money to pick up a console and sell it for the holidays though it would be a PS3. People are paying crazy amounts of money for them.

I know, but just a few reasons..

- It comes out on a school day
- I would have to camp out from after school Thursday to even have a SHOT at getting one without a pre-order.
- and lastly and most importantly, I already pre-ordered the Wii.

before christmas i think would be best just because it would be something alot of people would want. so it would sell better and faster.

eum i would say never...lol..the wii is just to great to just sell away to some desprite kid

if you are going to sell it like that (which i totaly dont agree with) at least sell it to someone on this fourm for not to much of a mark up.

How could you sell such a godly device?! Oh btw, 300 bones and im in if I dont get one at launch. Just sayin. lol. But yea you shouldnt sell it, that 1 month without playing will cost you years of your youth!!!

b4 XMAS!

demand will be up and u dont deserve a wii!

so post ur pick incase i see you in my line run u over :D

I've heard that Nintendo have announced that they have more than enough to go around..every pre-order will be honoured at every store and everyone will get one....

Look guys - I may try to pick up an extra one - I don't think it will be too hard in my area. If I do, is anyone interested? I'd rather sell it for a modest profit and one of you guys be able to get it than deal with folks I don't know on E-Bay. PM me and we can negotiate the details. I'll be able to ship on the 20th.

Back