When You Are Sad....?

Actually, I'm rarely sad.

When something upsets me, I observe the problem.

For the first hour or so, I'll go emo about it.
Then I'll say to myself, "What's the problem?"

Then I'll think about what happened.
Then I'll think about what worse could have happened.
Then I'll think about what I can do to improve upon the situation.

Then I'll take a nap.

When I wake up, all my emotions have been purged, and I'll have new insight into the problem that originally caused me said sadness.

If all else fails, I'll look at a mirror, and see how pitiful I look.
But, knowing me, I'll soon start making funny faces, thus cheering myself up.

LOLWUT.

lmao im not even patient or willing enough to give it that much thought. I prefer to go emo about it. Throw on music which is relative to a sad mood. then deal with it that way. the longest i stay sad about one thing can be tops two days..on and off during that time period.

Generally when I'm sad/mad I take my iPod and put on some music in my car and go for a drive to clear my head. Sometimes I'll hit the highway, sometimes I'll just drive around town, either way I feel better afterwards.

Normally listen to Hamish and Andy Podcasts (People outside Australia will probably have no idea what I'm talking about :lol:) , listen to music, try to hang out with my friends or play some games ;)

Lol, Hamish and Andy are great.

Often I'll just remain sad for a while. There's nothing wrong with being sad. But I only get sad if something really bad happens. I'm an optimist.

I'll listen to Sex Pistols when I'm frustrated. Then I slowly move into Something Corporate. They make me want to dye my hair black.

If I'm stressed over work I don't really mind it, it sorta pushes me to work harder I'm one of those people who like working under preasure and stuffs.

But if it's with my family, which it normally is.. I'm luckily enough to have the boyf always there =] Even if it's like 4 in the morning he'll answer his phone to talk to me or come see me so.. I usually just talk things through with him and he'll cheer me up =]

Apart from that I'll do the usual thing and go up to my bed-room and stick on some music.. I prefer to read when I'm like that because if some song comes on it could make me feel worse, but when I read I just forget about it all and just concerntrate on the book so..

Back