When?????

zap'em up

WiiChat Member
Dec 9, 2007
when if its even coming....should we expect Goldeneye to be on VC i luved that game on the nintendo they really do need to put it on VC i would so pay 10 bucks for it even though i already have it.

Do you have a good PC? Because it only costs $20 to get a completly recreated version of it on PC. All the levels designed exactly the same with updated graphics with online play. Look up GoldenEye Source on youtube. Spectacular. Remember, even though the game was made by professional programmers, it was infact made by fans and not a a real company. It is a modded version of Half-Life 2 using the open source engine code. They have done an incredible job on it though. Every level is completely identical with the exact same guns and all.

wow even wit my fav gun the rcp90 lol i kno im cheap hah u can kill everyone with taht gun.

Dreamweaver said:
I wish people would stop making threads about this game.

This truely displays your lack of knowledge concerning gaming history. This is the first multiplayer FPS. This game is still ranked in the top ten games ever released. It made more money on release than almost more than any game to this date. Whether you enjoy FPS or not doesn't really matter, this game was a revolution to the gaming industry. Not to mention it was classicly simply and very enjoyable. The very first fps was Doom but it had no multiplayer so then they released GoldenEye 007

zap'em up said:
wow even wit my fav gun the rcp90 lol i kno im cheap hah u can kill everyone with taht gun.
Yes, that gun certainly kills everything that's ever existed ever and ever will. Totally unfair but an ultimate power to have. Especially on License to Kill.

Back