When's online play comin?

gpoleweski said:
Oh alright. Thanks. Damn Japan so friggin lucky. Just because they made it doesn't mean that they should have ALL the fun.

yeah, they only deserve like 90% of the fun, lol.

Yes! Even that would be better. lol. They al also have wide screens over there....if you know what I mean -.-..............No offense to the japanese people though I thank you evry time I play the wii for making it.

widescreen, lol. they know it too, one of the options for eyes on your mii is the flat lines.

ummm...ausralia gets strikers june 7th. mario party 8 has not even been rumored to be online. no leaks, nothing. nintendo could possibly add online to games but they wont. they could make 4 or 5 times as much money by releasing wii sports 2 or mario party 9.

sorry about the no link for the june 7th date, (im on the wii) i saw it on gonintendo and i made a thread about it awhile ago

i agree with this guy they wont update games its all about making money... thats why i thought the idea of them updating just seemed wrong if not dumb... and i think there would have been some rumor about it by now

Back