When's online play comin?

i only have one thing to say soccer, get a life. if u havent noticed that the more games r pushed back then the better they r. online was pushed back from march. itll be maybe 3 times as good as japans online. itll come in due time.

where are you pulling that information from because the release date for that game is May 29th which is before Pokemon Battle Revolution. PBR is supposed to be the first online game for the wii so i don't see how Mario Party 8 could support online play... i could be wrong but i don't think i am

Belmont said:
where are you pulling that information from because the release date for that game is May 29th which is before Pokemon Battle Revolution. PBR is supposed to be the first online game for the wii so i don't see how Mario Party 8 could support online play... i could be wrong but i don't think i am

well lets see. yes pokemon is the first game online for US. tho other countries r gettin online next month. since mario party 8 is out on the 29th and online gaming for australia apparently comes on the 25th. lets say that mario party is online for australia and will eventually come to US.

i dont think mario party 8 would come out before Pokemon Battle Revolution unless it was not going to be online. Your theory really does not make any sense i mean why would a game come out then later be online playable online... explain to me how you think that works

Belmont said:
i dont think mario party 8 would come out before Pokemon Battle Revolution unless it was not going to be online. Your theory really does not make any sense i mean why would a game come out then later be online playable online... explain to me how you think that works

ok lets me make this clearer. australia supposedly gets online on may 25th. mario party 8 supposedly comes out on the 29th of may. mario strikers charged is their first online game. mario strikers may come out on the 25th of may since its the first online game for australia. now, mario party 8 comes out on the 29th of may supposedly. well, u know how nintendo can update the wii right, well a game can come out on lets say launch of the system, November 19th, 2 months later nintendo could update the wii for that game and make it online compatible. so if mario party 8 isnt online when it coomes out, nintedo can always update the wii and give the game online capabilities. understand??

i still think that if mario party 8 was going to have online play it would have online play when it came out and i think we would already know about it but that just my opinion

Europe/Aussies - May 25th, Mario Strikes Charged

USA - June 25th, Pokemon Battle Revolution

Japan - right now, japanese get everything.......

gpoleweski said:
Dos that mean the we will be getting Battle Revolution the same time as you and you can also connect up Pokemon Diamon or Pearl to it as well.

i think you guys get it a month after we do, i could be wrong, but ill check on that. i think you get it the same time we get Mario Strikers.

Back