where?

Mitch2025 said:
Game Crazy because the employees there are awsome and they have awsome deals with new consoles (like get controllers and mem. cards half off)
game crazy is awsome down the street and the guys there always are nice and help me out, never steered me wrong yet!

there are some people that buy a console and some games at a store and sell the console and the games as a bundle for a much cheaper price on ebay. When gamecube came out my friend went on ebay and got a gamecube bundle for like 100 dollars.

Anyone know if Toys'R'Us is giving away a free game with the Wii if you're in the US?

And is it only if you pre-order?

psychono2 said:
game crazy is awsome down the street and the guys there always are nice and help me out, never steered me wrong yet!
yea. the guys at my game crazy are game fans. they dont like 1 system better than another (like me:p) and know about the systems (however there is 1 guy who works there and is a PS fanboy who ticks me off. i was in there the other day and he said "the PS3 is gonna be awsome especialy since the more consoles your connected to over the net, the faster the speeds will be." i just laughed and walked out lol)

Yeah^_^ gamecrazy is awsome I don't know if theylike all systems equal but they definitley understand me

Back