Which Is your favorite Zelda Game?

What is your Favorite Zelda game (console)

• The Legend of Zelda

Votes: 5 13.5%
  • Zelda II: The adventure of Link

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Zelda III: A Link to the Past

Votes: 6 16.2%
  • The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina Time

Votes: 21 56.8%
  • The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask

Votes: 1 2.7%
  • The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker

Votes: 4 10.8%
  • The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords Adventures

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Opteix

"The Chosen One"
May 21, 2006
I was wondering what your all time favorite Zelda game is. Mine is Ocerina of Time:)

added zelda 3, cause thats the one i wanted to vote for....:D no one has said anything yet, but you're also missing the 4 for the varoius gameboys.

A Link to the Past for me, True Ocarina blew me away but A Link was just an amazing loong game. I also loved Zelda 2 When most people didnt get it, I loved it. I can remember getting it as soon as it came out and my nintendo power had a full world map and tips on getting through the first dungeon and finding the candle.

Ah yeah Links Adventure :cool:

I really enjoyed this Zelda game was one of the few where you controlled Link as an actual platformer style character rather than the 'birds-eye' view.

Link to the past was an excellent game, but Ocerina of time just blew me away. The other zelda games deserve credit too, twilight princess had big shoes to fill.

You know I actually enjoyed The Legend of Zelda II. I bought the NES with Zelda II and Final Fantasy about a couple years ago. Although the game differs from the rest, I do have to say I liked the exp gaining in the game.

Back