Who are you voting/rooting for?

Hmm, I've heard that from multiple sources. I'm not sure, I suppose it could be false information...

zapasant93 said:
dont care, im canadian.

but ill go for anybody who wont nuke us:)

all you canadians act the same way, like America would nuke you...lol we already "own you" dont pretend we don... your just the "Nebraska" of the north... sure you exsist just no one really cares...lol j/k

Im just playing i live right on the border and have tons of canadian friends we all agree, canada needs to be a little like america.. and america needs to be alot more like canada.. ha ha you guys are just too clean its disgusting... toronto, jesus a city that big i should be able to find grafiti atleast... but no not even a chewing gum wrapper on the ground its so anal.. ha ha

anyways

for me im not sure yet
Republican for Sure Ron Paul

Democrat between Obama and Clinton... they both have to show me more before i decide...

but if by the grace of God Ron Paul gets the republican nomination.. i will vote for him for sure...

They are trying to move michigan's Democrat primary to the 15th of this month but i dont think its gonna happen...

Doesn't matter either way, Clinton will get it if Obama's on the ballot or not.

And who'd you vote for realistically? Ron Paul has no hope for the nom.

261311 said:
The Americans are electing the very thing they're afraid of :lol:

No no its ok for our own President to hurt the country...
or havent you heard of George W. Bush?

ouch low blow that couldnt be held back:lol: :lol: :lol:

The sad thing is the rest of the world see's Him when they think of america... honestly i dont know how he did it, let alone twice... the first time he didnt even get the popular vote. and he weaseled in it because of blind retired people in florida... the second time i blame it on brianwashing.. i didnt vote for him but i find it hard to believe over half the country "willfully did".... every generation needs there "Jimmy Carter" though and with aproval ratings as low as Bushes now im sure people wont think of Carter as the bad president anylonger...

Take a look at this Chart i mean my god.. i would have sold that stock months ago.. ha ha
http://www.hist.umn.edu/~ruggles/Approval.htm

Last edited:
Definitely Obama. I really dislike McCain and Guliani. Guliani said that you shouldn't vote for Romney because he hired illegal immigrants to do his gardening.

Wow. Nice reason. (sarcastic) All they do is try to insult the other Rebulicans. It really pisses me off. And all Guliani does is tell people what he's done in the past. Well you know what?? We wanna know what your going to do in the future!!!! :nonod:

Brawny said:
While I agree, I do wish you could actually back that up.

Well I would...but I don't really have one :lol:

I just don't like her...

Hey I'm only 14, what do I know about politics? :lol:

manufan15 said:
Definitely Obama. I really dislike McCain and Guliani. Guliani said that you shouldn't vote for Romney because he hired illegal immigrants to do his gardening.

Wow. Nice reason. (sarcastic) All they do is try to insult the other Rebulicans. It really pisses me off. And all Guliani does is tell people what he's done in the past. Well you know what?? We wanna know what your going to do in the future!!!! :nonod:

Why McCain?

And ALL the candidates throw mud, not just the Republicans. And why do you say "Definitely (democrat) I really dislike (two republicans).
Yes Guiliani should have a "9/11" daily cap. :D

Samus101 said:
I'm rooting for Huckabee. :yesnod:
me too
burn in hell clinton
EDIT: for all of those (seems like nobody on this forum) rooting for Hilary Clinton just because she would be the first woman president(God forbid), they have it all wrong. Bill Clinton was the first woman president :lol:

Last edited:
Well, McCain just seems like another war president to me. I hate war and desperately want it to end. Yes, I know if we back out of Iraq many bad things could happen, but I think it's a risk we have to take.

Bush took a risk into going into Iraq, and it failed. From what I've seen of McCain, he wants the war to continue. And to tell you the truth, I'm actually scared of what McCain will do.

I would say Democrat, because really none of the Republicans seem like change is on their mind. I am for change such as the electoral college, the war, etc. Obama seems to me the best person to bring about this goal.

Back