who else thinks that..................

ChrisWii123

Wii owner
Mar 26, 2007
Palmdale, lake la
Wii Online Code
3109-4131-2560-7263
Nintendo should add a everbody draws channel or something like that? cus me and my sister like to go on the photo channel and draw pictures on it by clicking a photo, like the news channel photo, and color it all white, then you got yourself a blank paper.:thumbsup: i think they could mabe be able to give a little bit of wii shop points to whoever wins.Anyone else think of that?

How ever much I like your idea, I'd like to point something out.
Nintendo don't look at this website, If you'd like to suggest a channel idea E-Mail them.

Carrying on from what wii smurf said, I doubt they will call it 'everybody draws channel' as it is unoriginal and some people may get mixed up between the two?

Update : And why is this posted on virtual console forum?.. Beats me

lee.jarratt said:
Carrying on from what wii smurf said, I doubt they will call it 'everybody draws channel' as it is unoriginal and some people may get mixed up between the two?

Update : And why is this posted on virtual console forum?.. Beats me
well it wouldnt really be called everbody draws channel, i was using that name as a example. PS.sorry about posting on the wrong forum, wasnt paying attention at the time.

Last edited:
even if they dont make it a channel, i think it'd be cool if they released a similar game to win-lose-or draw, or pictionary or something....but you know, better.

Yea, that would be awesome! i would be on all the time!

Nintendo should be careful deciding what channels to add. They could end up scraping the barrel and adding all sorts of crap.

Marc said:
Nintendo should be careful deciding what channels to add. They could end up scraping the barrel and adding all sorts of crap.

I'm not really sure if you're calling this idea crap or not... or scraping the bottom of the barrel... but I think this is an awesome Idea! I love drawing and although I wouldn't draw that much... it would still be fun.

I don't think they will give Wii Shop points for winning anything... but it could be cool if people could vote to see what ones are popular and then place them in some type of drawing gallery.

Back