Who has the best/worst username?

I always thought keiraownsyourmom was the worst ever, because I thought it was just a bunch of random letters. But then I realized it was keira owns your mom...still dumb.

^yeah, i do...but i don't know any other ideas?

Hmm I am going to vote Bliss as an awesome user name. And PrinceLink does a pretty damn good job of a user name.

Worse ones? I hate the numbers. Except Ligers, oddly enough. Maybe because I can just see 'Liger' and ignore the rest.

Essence
Bliss

And, disregarding the context of Celeste actually being a variation of my name, it's kind of nice. Y/N?

Essence
Bliss

And, disregarding the context of Celeste actually being a variation of my name, it's kind of nice. Y/N?

Name? It's alright.
Username, honestly, not so much.

I'm not going to say mine's good. It's awful, but it's what I use for everything.

Best: Vagrant was pretty cool. ABC, 1337endo, Ekiushi's fun to say.
Worst: Frogger...seriously, it sucks. Bliss: too many people think you're a girl, anything with numbers, underscores, or surrounded by any of the following:

~
-
=
x
xXx
!@#$%^&*()/*-+.

Hmm I am going to vote Bliss as an awesome user name. And PrinceLink does a pretty damn good job of a user name.

Worse ones? I hate the numbers. Except Ligers, oddly enough. Maybe because I can just see 'Liger' and ignore the rest.

I can just see an azn in the avy and ignore the rest. xD

What about mine?

Bastards can't even pronounce my name right..

Favorites: Celeste, Levesque, Byu/Pras, Prez, Napalmbrain (makes me want to say Nape), Gidget/Idjut (fun to say.. Gidgey Idjy Widgey), Frogger (somehow it does not make me think of that damn frog), King Wiired, Lewda, Prinny, Bliss (feels like it's missing something).

Un-Faves: sremick, PrinceLink, Brownies14, navarre (prefer heyguys), few others i can't think of.. mostly names that roll off the tongue all awkwardly.

xD so many people love my name...as they should.
Except that Brawny fellow, but wtf, a paper towel...right..

LMAOOOOO
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

That just made my day

Back