Who here has a Wii???

Me and my friend went there 8 hours early, 2 AM. We didnt sleep. And were only 14. Alone. =o but still i got #99 and he got #98 out of 105

I got mine from gamestop, I preordered it on Friday october 13 and picked it up on lauch day at about 10 AM

adsas

I got mine sunday, five hours in line, eb games, at like one p.m

Got mine... LOVE IT! Perfect companion to my 360 and soon to be Ps3. Next-gen gaming rules!

you could have walked up to the store 10 minutes before opening where I got mine. Everyone joined the 100+ person line next door at Best Buy, when Target got 42 units! I hung out for a few hours to get one, but did not have to. The guy had tickets left! Fairly big city too. People had to camp out everywhere else BUT the place I went. Just lucky!

i got mine sunday morning, preordered so i didnt have to line up. just went to toys r us they checked my name off the list and i picked up the wii, zelda, call of duty3 and an extra wiimote! AWESOME!

arghh

I still have to wait until 9th of December...I might have been born in usa!

Regards from Spain.

i got mine today!at my girlfriend's futureshop...lol and i got red steel and call of duty 3 as well!:d

How do you like COD3? I am thinking about picking that or Rayman up... or maybe both.

ABC said:
How do you like COD3? I am thinking about picking that or Rayman up... or maybe both.

i got cod3 its pretty sick and i want that rayman game as well

Back