Who here has a Wii???

i waited at a target in Culver city LA. I waited at around 8:30 or 9:00 before midnight, and they opened the doors at around 8:00 in the morning. Thiers like only 1 walmart in all of LA it seems, and all the eb games places only had enuff for about 13 pre orders, and the rest they were going to get went to the big LA party eb release, so not many places to wait for a midnight launch. I hate Hollywood, so i waited at the target that had their **** together. They learned after the ps3 launch how to deal with gamers. I was 28 out of 60. When the doors opened, their was around 100 people in line, and too many drive by scouts to count.

LA was one of the harder places to get a wii. Pritty much if you dident have a pre order, you dident get one, unless you camped for 8 hours.

Last edited:
I got mine Tuesday at 2pm. I live 30 miles from anything and Best Buy said they had received 1 unit just minutes prior to my call. So I made a mad dash to the big city and got to watch some terd walk out with my Wii as I approached the store. It was indeed their last one, so I went across the street to EB Games because I saw the UPS guy out front. Sure enough, they received 2 units but were out of Zelda. I just wanted to get the system home before something happened to it so I tried my local stores and they had no Zeldas left! I ended up renting CoD3 from Hastings, it's alot of fun! Feenin for some Zelda though!

Back