who here likes tetris?

naw i like it, hope they bring online tetris to wii, my mom also likes it she has it on her phone and hates when i call her if she is in the middle of a game haha

i played it on the DS before it got stolen :( , , i had a pretty good score, and i beat the hard challeng thing on there... forget what it was or what you had to do or whatever.. but i remmeber it be rediculously hard lol... im thinking about buying it on my phone seeing as i got a new one (voyager) but ionno.... insaniquarium is taking up alot of time when im out waiting for whatever... lol

but tetris is a blast :p and has alot of replay value... the story line is phenominal

yes,yes they should :)

p.s: thanks to who repped me now 2 points away from 3rd bar

I love Tetris. I don't have a DS though, but it's just one of those standard games. Like solitaire. It's on every computer and OS. (mmm Gnometris)

When I was in Spain in 1993, interestingly if there was a single video game machine (the big type) in an establishment, it was Tetris. Everyone played it. It was quite the fad in the country at the time.

If you're interested in Tetris, I'd highly-recommend finding the hour-long BBC documentary "Tetris: From Russia With Love" about this history of the game. Truly fascinating. It used to be on Google Video and YouTube but has been since taken down from those sites. You might be able to find it elsewhere.

i won't play tetris... the graphics are so.... blocky
...and it doesn't offer headset support.

i hope that was a joke...and btw im gonna make a tetris fan club

even a tetririod is a better character is better than waluigi etc.

komio said:
naw i like it, hope they bring online tetris to wii, my mom also likes it she has it on her phone and hates when i call her if she is in the middle of a game haha
i agree. but i dont want to have to pay like 40 or 50 bucks for a tetris game. what nintendo should be doing is pulling an xbox live arcade and making simplistic games for the wii that can be bought on the shop channel. i dont know if this is being done or whatnot. but i think it would be an amazing idea

Back