Who is gonna buy Endless Ocean and No More Hero and why?

castlezelda

WiiChat Member
Feb 7, 2007
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0000
I'm gonna buy endlesa ocean just for it to be relaxing, look at the ocean and stuff, and for no more hero some extra violence and hack n slash.

No and yes
No more heores is going to be the most talked about game in Q1.
Not into relaxing games too much

Buying No More Heroes because it will be one of the better Wii games released this year, IMO.

No to buying Endless Ocean as its not entirely my thing, but I may rent it.

Definitely picking up No More Heroes when it is released. Not sure about Endless Ocean...probably not since I see no 'major point' of the game.

I'm coppin both endless ocean b/c i dig underwater animals and i think it'll be cool to listen to jay-z and etc... while searchin' for fish. I'm coppin' no more heroes b/c i want to get more into the so called hard games. sometimes when ur a girl gamer u avoid playing games like no more heroes lol.....

I definitely will buy Endless Ocean because it is something different, a game that offers relaxation, plus it reasonably budget in price.

I'll get No More Heroes for sure if it gets good reviews, if it gets average reviews then i'll probably pick it up when its cheaper. I expect it will find its way in to my collection at some point though.

Probably neither. Neither of the two games looks spectacular--both seem to be mediocre at best. Endless Ocean might be fun for something interesting and different. Maybe I'll pick it up when the price is reduced. I just wonder how endless the ocean in that game really is (it's not literally endless, of course).

I'll be picking up both, but only because there so cheap here. They both look promising, and Endless Ocean looks like something my gf, nephew and niece can enjoy. Plus I love the ocean.

Paying full retail though? I'd check reviews first.

:wink: i hav endless oxean and i must admit its taken me by surprise its alot bigger game than i thought.. and it is really good online is great fun rolling up 2 simone else on your jetski isnt bad.. but wat took me was u cnt just go into online and play u hav to unlock it in the game that part happned really quick though .. and the depth is amazing all the fish and sharks and the freinds you make like the dolphin to teach them tricks is cool

No More Heroes looks fun as hell and I appreciate the humor that oozes from this game. I don't care about the "Support 3rd parties/M-rated games" crap. I just want the game.

As for Endless Ocean, it doesn't appeal to me so no buy. I don't feel like just exploring and petting fish though I'm cool with other people liking it.

Last edited:
I like the look of both games. The ocean interest me, so getting to explore it will be interesting.

NMH - Really like it's style and look.

no more heroes cause it looks really good plus hack and slash plus the gta feel. i didnt think endless ocean looked that good but i might reconsider that game

In getting heroes I really want to play a good action game for the wii and I like the art

Back