Who is your favorite wii chat member?

compodude said:
animal farm is a book by George Orwell about animals taking over a farm based on politics. but back to the point anyway

There you see, you need to say more things, your original post looked as if you were referring school life to animal life rather then the book by george orwell.

So who are your fav members (trying to get back on topic)

Oh and btw while we talk about george orwell what do you think of 1984?

lee.jarrat( i think thats how you say it) coz hes all over the site. and Steoandnoodles coz i like is sig.

Cpt.McCloud said:
There you see, you need to say more things, your original post looked as if you were referring school life to animal life rather then the book by george orwell.

So who are your fav members (trying to get back on topic)

Oh and btw while we talk about george orwell what do you think of 1984?
Lol, just read that crazy book 2 weeks ago...

"We don't need no education, we don't need no thought control. HEY! TEACHER! Leave them kids alone!"

Lol, "The Wall" kept popping into my head while I was reading that book. :/

ssbb_lover said:

"We don't need no education, we don't need no thought control. HEY! TEACHER! Leave them kids alone!"

Since reading 1984 i have always thought that the current world is going that way, always being watched and such, for a normal novel it is quite creepy and speaks out to me.

erm like is said before:
FAVS: byuakuya, ssbb_lover, the loose cannon and wiired

compodude said:
the world is gradually going that way
Lol, really now?...
Cpt.McCloud said:
Since reading 1984 i have always thought that the current world is going that way, always being watched and such, for a normal novel it is quite creepy and speaks out to me.

erm like is said before:
FAVS: byuakuya, ssbb_lover, the loose cannon and wiired

Shiftfallout said:
Thats a good reason to like someone. Oh wait, I see a lot of dog poop on the lawn, omg its everywhere... I now love dog poop. Yay!

Ha ha, LMAO. The person you see the most probably isn't your best choice.....:crazy: :wtf: :scared:

compodude said:
has any one got ove 10,000 posts

No one is even close to 7,500 posts. The closest is DarkPrinny who has over 5,000 posts. He's a valued member here.

ssbb_lover said:

Ha ha, is there anything that I don't like about you ty?

btw: that's the only song that I can actually stand kids singing. Even though the Comfortably numb solo is better....

off topic: Just got Surfing with the Alien from a friend. Also going to get Supercollosal w00t.

Brawny said:
Ha ha, is there anything that I don't like about you ty?
Not that I can think of atm...:)
Brawny said:
btw: that's the only song that I can actually stand kids singing. Even though the Comfortably numb solo is better....
Agreed! Kids Bop=Music of the Devil
Brawny said:
off topic: Just got Surfing with the Alien from a friend. Also going to get Supercollosal w00t.
Off topic: Are you talking about games? Regardless of what they are, never heard of them.

Shoko said:
i have to go with lee j, sovieto, and ssbb lover. theyre just damn helpful Oh i nearly forgot that so dam sexy Cpt.McCloud, he rocks my world!

:Dhe knows a good person when he see's one:lol:

Back