who wants...Roller Coaster Tycoon

Divum

Earthbound
Mar 9, 2007
Wii Online Code
8066-6573-9929-9767
I loved Roller Coaster Tycoon, great game. I think it would be a fabulous game fit for the Wii.

Imagine...
-Pointing at the screen w/ a cursor.
-Making the ultimate theme parks!
-Sharing them online!
-Walking around your friend's theme parks!
-Having Mii's walking around and enjoying the rides.

Any other thoughts? Please share.

Remember the memories?
scr2.jpg

I am a real Roller Coaster Tycoon nut.
But there is not much chance of it coming to Wii. The company that makes it has put the license up for sale and do not plan on making a Roller Coaster Tycoon 4 or even another expansion pack for Roller Coaster Tycoon 3.
Also they company that makes it did make Thrillville for the PS2 recently. It was exactly like the PC version of Roller Coaster Tycoon 3 except it was severely watered down. There is a very very slim chance they may port it to Wii but I wouldn't buy it, PC is so much better for games like Sim City and Roller Coaster Tycoon.

I loved RCT 1 & 2 (once they went 3D they went downhill IMO).

RCT on the Wii would be insane...especially if you could visit other people's parks online and ride their rides, take money that you've earned from your own park, to spend on food and all that ****....new rides updated constantly, this could really be an amazing game.

The possibilities of future games is incredible.

Oky. I LOVE THIS GAME. I have Rct 1 and Rct3. I didnt buy Rct 2 because 1 was basically the same. It should be like Rct3 where you and your friends could ride it together or something. It feels like ur really in the park. I wwould definetly buy this game.

MasterJedi2U said:
OH I so forgot about this game! I'd definitely buy it. Isn't there a space business game coming out too?

Yeah Space Station Tycoon or something. I think this summer.

Back