who wants...Roller Coaster Tycoon

I forgot all about that game. Lots of time spent on it, lots of killing :D

Good idea but that's not going to get me paying 64 dollers (CAN) for it.

If it was cheaper probaly pick it up.

I never got into this game, mostly because I sucked at it because I was like 10 when I first played it, like cookie said though I wouldn't pay the same price for this as another wii game.

yep, space tycoon is going to the wii. Some screenshots are on ign if you wanna check it out.

~Rival

this would be awesome, but i bet it would get tiresome, i think it would be a better fit for the DS, actually there is a game called Theme Park for the DS and from what I understand, it is like RCT, i'm going to check it out more

Last edited:
I was really addicted to RCT 1. I would play it for hours on end in the summer. I'd buy it for the Wii.

Wiily Good said:
I am a real Roller Coaster Tycoon nut.
But there is not much chance of it coming to Wii. The company that makes it has put the license up for sale and do not plan on making a Roller Coaster Tycoon 4 or even another expansion pack for Roller Coaster Tycoon 3.
Also they company that makes it did make Thrillville for the PS2 recently. It was exactly like the PC version of Roller Coaster Tycoon 3 except it was severely watered down. There is a very very slim chance they may port it to Wii but I wouldn't buy it, PC is so much better for games like Sim City and Roller Coaster Tycoon.

But there is a high chance of Theme Park coming to the wii, which would be awesome, the graphics would be great and it would control really well, there isnt any chance of the beloved RCT series coming out for it which i really loved, as microsoft seem to have made agreements to release it on xbox.

Oh yeah, and forget about a space business game coming out for it, imagen a space RTS, like the legend that was homeworld.

Last edited:
Back