Who Wants To Be My Rival?

yuan.897 said:
yes im have the power of video games gods
Too bad you don't have the power of the spelling gods, otherwise you wouldn't use such bad grammar.
5 DAYS OF SCHOOL LEFT! I can see the light at the end of the tunnel...

Killa9467 said:
dk u crazy yes u are u totally are lol
no, no no, you got it totally wrong lolz, it's used for saying no and it's forms, not yes and all it's forms, just for that i'm sneak attacking you at 3:00 tommorrow, don't be prepared.

Luigi man said:
don't be prepeard is that possible since you told everyone now
You're making my head hurt...
P.S: Guess what? I don't have school today because there was a bomb threat on my school! Weird, huh?

GigaRidley said:
You're making my head hurt...
P.S: Guess what? I don't have school today because there was a bomb threat on my school! Weird, huh?

Weird? that's fantastic! I wished my school had bomb threats when I was there. I didn't like school you see. :)

I dunno bout u guys but I probly wont be interested in vs-ing anybody on March 9th. I am going to have my friends with me and they r top priority. Sorry but I wouldn't expect any less.

my high school had a bombthreat last year, people think it was to get cops off the streets for drug traffic however.

Subarnu said:
I dunno bout u guys but I probly wont be interested in vs-ing anybody on March 9th. I am going to have my friends with me and they r top priority. Sorry but I wouldn't expect any less.
nobody is vsing anyone on march 9th.

We will all be too busy beating the game and what not.

Unless somebody DOES want to battle, i will be on.

I may decide to battle online then. If I do, I will face you, Shion.