Who's ganna buy Paper Mario

I've seen the vids and they look superb. Super Paper Mario has been on my "must have" list since they first announced it at last years E3. IMO if anyone who reads this and hasn't played a Paper Mario before needs to buy one this second. And for people who absolutely hate turn based combat, they should be eying this game. I prefer the turn based combat myself.

I will for sure, not right away thought, ill need a Wii first lol. Anyways this game comes out in April I believe so for most of us...it wont be too long of a wait.

The game looks awsome. I never played the Gamecube one but I got it from a friend on friday and it's awsome! I can't wait for this game

It looks pretty awesome, I will probably rent it, and if I like it, I will buy it

no screwing around for me i'm grabbing it day one. I've been waiting for this to come out so i can't wait. Its a nice twist on the classic gameplay. I hope they keep paper mario in this direction ,and use the mario n' luigi series for the turn base stuff. Mario needs to get back into the sidescrolling gameplay on consoles.

I hate turn based combat but love Paper Mario and the Mario and Luigi game on the GBA

i wasn't really intrested in it but since i've seen the videos i think it looks great and will definitley be buying it

Back