Super Paper Mario 2mrrw!

SuperH said:
I just got it!

I called Wal*Mart back and they JUST got it in (via UPS).

Nice! Play it now and tell us how it is ^ ^. (nice computer screen btw)

~Rival

SuperH said:
I just got it!

I called Wal*Mart back and they JUST got it in (via UPS).

omgomgomgomgomgomgomg you lucky **** you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i am gonna call my walmart every half hour!!! LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY

what time is it where you are?? its only 9:35am here.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah i'm so envious. i want to drive to the states and steal it from you. i want it so bad. so bad. oh god i want it. blah blah so excited give me my god damn game please.

North99 said:
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah i'm so envious. i want to drive to the states and steal it from you. i want it so bad. so bad. oh god i want it. blah blah so excited give me my god damn game please.

calm down o_O. You'll get it eventually. And no double posting please.

~Rival

It's 12:10 here.

It feels great to still be in college (last semester) and not have to go to work!

This game reinforces this feeling. I just completed the first chapter. All I can say is...

Wow. Words can't describe it. It brings back that Mario feeling I used to have.

You guys will most likely love it.

North99 said:

Where do you live...if you live in Europe....you'd have to take a drive, take a plane, and then drive....

Any way you should just move to America or Canada and problem solved!

As for me I hope to be getting it tommorrow, oh yeah.

En4Neo said:
Where do you live...if you live in Europe....you'd have to take a drive, take a plane, and then drive....

Any way you should just move to America or Canada and problem solved!

As for me I hope to be getting it tommorrow, oh yeah.

Wow...... has it been that many years since I looked at a map??

Last time I checked, Europe was east. I said I am WEST AND NORTH.

Ie: Canada.

I called every store that sells vids in town...... no one expecting it today except EB Games. Walmart says she doesnt know because shes a moron. Superstore employees are even dumber(and I suppose thats why they do not have their number listed in the white pages, yellow pages, or on 411, or on their website....... i had to call the pharmacist). Zellers lady just told me "no we dont have it." me: Are you planning on getting it today? "all depends if it was shipped or not"

Blaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagh. Why does the nearest city have to be 4.5hr drive away? a 9hour round trip for that game, plus stops to buy game and grab food and gas, would take me to around 8pm tonight to get home with, and by then, I might as well just go to sleep until tomorrow cause I'll be burnt out from driving so long.

I *can* have patience, and I do with some things. But when I want something, i want it RIGHTNOWIMMEDIATELY,SOFASTISHOULDNTHAVETOFINISHTYPINGTHISSENTENCEWITHOUTHAVINGITINMYPOSSESSION.

What part of Canada do you live in?

I'm in Saskatchewan. The EB games is getting it today according to the guy I phoned this morning. Hopefully there isn't a mad dash of people trying to buy it.
-Dave

Gay. The TRU by me doesn't have it or know when they're getting it. I'll just keep calling, I guess. XP

I'm in Fort McMurray, Alberta.

I'm gonna be all strung out waiting for 3pm. I know I have a problem. heheheh. But I'm all adulty and I pay my own mortgage and bills so I'm allowed to act like a spoiled brat sometimes. Thats right. And no, I'm not gonna suck it up and wait like a (wo)man. I'm gonna kick and scream and take a couple pills to settle down, and I'm gonna neglect my household tasks in wild anticipation. Oh yeah baby.

KCBlack said:
Gay. The TRU by me doesn't have it or know when they're getting it. I'll just keep calling, I guess. XP

Most stores are getting it tomorrow April 9th, i know so far that there going to be at best buy and circuit city tomorrow at 2pm.

~Rival

People are getting to hyped up about this game, its only a video game. Its not like the world is going to end if you don't get it.

Retman said:
People are getting to hyped up about this game, its only a video game. Its not like the world is going to end if you don't get it.

imagine what's gonna happen when brawl comes out.....

Retman said:

Its a good point but Im thinking a few people might actually have heart attacks and die if they dont obtain the game today. Nintendo has engineered the wii to work like that.

KyleForMe said:
Its a good point but Im thinking a few people might actually have heart attacks and die if they dont obtain the game today. Nintendo has engineered the wii to work like that.

i wont have a heart attack and die, but i might go psychotic in the night and drive far and wide to axe down an owner of the game so i can swipe it.

Back