Whos going to the Final Fantasy Party?

Thats... horrible Cel. You may have time to talk your parents into letting you go, first 100 people get free stuff! eBay.

pfft, I dont live up in northern california anymore. I really dont know why anyone would want to hold something like that in San Fran. I personally cant stand the place. A lot more goes on in Los Angeles. I really wish they would just split california into two seperate states, cause its kind of annoying having a state as big as a Japan (give or take) and having to drive 10+ hours to get from one side of it to the other.

How do you think i feel when all the cool stuff happens in LA? AnimeExpo's, E3, you got it all down below.

GamerCon said:
How do you think i feel when all the cool stuff happens in LA? AnimeExpo's, E3, you got it all down below.

haha where it should be. Get out of norcal man... too many hippies up there. On 420, half of northern cali is covered in a strange but happy marine layer. lol

But seriously, San Fran is bleh. Just my opinion anyways. Not much goes on up there.

LA is the worst spot on the planet. With air polution that now exceeds Mexico City. Haven't you been paying attention to their air advisories? I've been out in that region myself, what a hell hole on Earth. Unless you don't mind lung cancer.

sagema said:
LA is the worst spot on the planet. With air polution that now exceeds Mexico City. Haven't you been paying attention to their air advisories? I've been out in that region myself, what a hell hole on Earth. Unless you don't mind lung cancer.

You definately havent been to LA then. People over exagerate about the smog, some days its not even there, other days (usually the windless ones) you see it high up and its not around the good places either. Most of the time you dont even notice it unless you are up high in certain areas. A genius like you would know that smog rises, and thus if your on the ground.. and the smog is way up top.. hmm do the math.

I used to live in san diego, and on a clear day we could see TJ across the border... you want smog... look at mexico for sure. San Fran also has its nice share of it. All big citys do to some extent.

lol

Back