Kenji510

WiiChat Member
Feb 4, 2007
San Francisco, CA
Wii Online Code
8193-4915-4160-2184
190413b.jpg
190414b.jpg

I think these games are gonna be cool and worth to buy if your a final fantasy person and a fan too.

Both of them will be $29.99 and the first one will be out next week in the 26th of june.. reserve it now while you can people.

Wow, the first PSP game that I am actually looking forward to. I used to always play these when I was younger. I'm not sure if I will buy them or not though. Is there any difference between these and the NES/SNES versions besides better graphics? Because I have them both on my PC and I'm not sure it would be worth $60 just for better graphics.

wow, yeah been a long time since I played those two. I have them on ROMs, which I can play old school on my psp, but those have cutscenes i believe lol.

Anyways, the psp is really the ultimate rpg traveling machine, I hope they keep it up with rpg titles.

whats is so different about it from the gba version?
i got it on gba and way to easy to beat from the original version on nes

If Square staff is there and i can get that close to them, then yes they will. 3 days left! Woo!

Dont hate me, im going to take pictures =D

Im back from the party! It wasnt very big and i wasnt allowed to take pictures but i did get interviewed by Gamespot and some other web sites. When they get vids up ill post the links.

Other things, I got a Final Fantasy T-shirt. I also got to chat with Square-Enix Assistant Manager of PR, Charlie Shinhaseni. He talked with us about upcoming Final Fantasy titles as well as the Final Fantasy 1&2. He gave me his card and signed the back.

A lot of people were interested in my Final Fantasy tattoo. That was the highlight of most of the interviews. I was there first but since it was midnight and no one else was there, we slept in the car and four people got in front of us. Its fine cause they said i was the number one fan!

Charlie took a picture of us and said it would be put up in the Playstation Blog.

I had a BLAST!

GamerCon said:
Im back from the party! It wasnt very big and i wasnt allowed to take pictures but i did get interviewed by Gamespot and some other web sites. When they get vids up ill post the links.

Other things, I got a Final Fantasy T-shirt. I also got to chat with Square-Enix Assistant Manager of PR, Charlie Shinhaseni. He talked with us about upcoming Final Fantasy titles as well as the Final Fantasy 1&2. He gave me his card and signed the back.

A lot of people were interested in my Final Fantasy tattoo. That was the highlight of most of the interviews. I was there first but since it was midnight and no one else was there, we slept in the car and four people got in front of us. Its fine cause they said i was the number one fan!

Charlie took a picture of us and said it would be put up in the Playstation Blog.

I had a BLAST!
Bastard...

Yea, they showed a "sneak peak" at 13, agito 13 and vs 13. If you saw the trailers, thats all they showed but only 5 seconds of it. That was pretty lame.

Back