Who's your brawler of choice?

RedFox said:
You got me there, but I'm just a RE junkie :p

~RedFox
im a huge fan of RE as well, but i was just sad to see the wiis potential go to waste with the RE franchise on just a simple arcade shooter...

I think they plan to make it bigger than you think...plus I love On-Rail Shooters anyway.

Total bummer that only the PS3 and 360 is getting RE5. :/

BACK ON SUBJECT. Brawl rawks.

~RedFox

CyanRussel said:
Once again, Fox,Falco, or Dr. Mario for that matter

Fox, cool. Falco, basically the same as Fox. Dr. Mario, he...wait, huh?

Dr. Mario? Yeah he's good, but that was just plain random. You have two guys from Star Fox...then Dr. Mario: a pullze game "host." awkward xD

~RedFox

Link and Ness have been my characters from the first SSB. And I don't like what they did to Ness in Melee, so I'll probably be looking at Link as my main brawler on the Wii.

Though I'm going to try Metaknight because he's just damn cool and as oldschool as link is. :p

But for now, Officially Link.

Sovieto said:
redfox totally said most of it
+ 1 more thing, his sword is very long, its probably one of the longest melee attacks in the game aside from DK, and DKs attack is slow, which is why he has that melee range, but marths attack is pretty fast and considering how far away he can attack....

i never took that into consideration but, why cant we just say "Marth is The best " for these reasons instead of basically saying hes a cheater

yay

Adult Link ;) i own any1 with him, if not, Pit!!! :aureola: :aureola: :aureola:

Me + Link ------> :mad5: = :yikes: <------ You With Your Char

lol :smilewinkgrin:

mario is the best super smash brothers character that anyone could play with. mario is definitely my choice.

Well about two days ago, the official Smash Brawl site revealed Wario as a "unpredictable" character, which spiked my interest. In fact, I'm excited to see all of the characters, old and new, in Brawl. I don't want to choose a
"favorite" right away, but take time and enjoy every character to the fullest. That's a good way to think, I think.

Peace!

~RedFox

Back