Who's your favorite new character?

DeDe son

I take my hat off De De you have dethroned DK as king of the heavy weights (whose previous competition consisted of Bowser LOL). Anyways some incredibly fast move (down B), extremely strong low hp KOers (Forward smash attack), and forward B which is a decent ranged attack with the chance of being amazing. And come on his Up B is just fun, I love stompin all dem peoples lol. But almost every one of his moves has their own perfect.

#2 Pokémon Trainer (Charazard and squirtal is not bad)
#3 Ike (because his moves look pretty, love his up B and his B move is really strong, and pretty fast)
#4 Lucario (he is like Mew Two but not gay)
#5 SNAKE (hard to use, but so fun)

Jaland said:
I take my hat off De De you have dethroned DK as king of the heavy weights (whose previous competition consisted of Bowser LOL). Anyways some incredibly fast move (down B), extremely strong low hp KOers (Forward smash attack), and forward B which is a decent ranged attack with the chance of being amazing. And come on his Up B is just fun, I love stompin all dem peoples lol. But almost every one of his moves has their own perfect.
Ughh I hate DeDeDe. I think he is horrible, for my taste at least. I mean he is soooo slow and all of his moves have some type of charge up before it so he can't get a hit of anyone. Bowser has always been my favorite heavyweight hands down because his moveset is perfect balanced.

FR. said:
1. Lucario
2. Falco

Those two are the people I will usually go to when fighting to win in a serious manner. When I'm just playing around for fun, I'll choose any character except Lucas and Luigi.

Just pointing out that Falco isn't a new character.
Anyway My favorite new character is Captain Olimar.

Favorite character overall is Link (my main man from melee). My favorite new characters are MetaKnight, Wolf and Pit.

Foosoo said:
Just pointing out that Falco isn't a new character.
Anyway My favorite new character is Captain Olimar.
How the HELL do you play with him? :lol:

I don't know, playing as olimar is really easy to me for some reason. I really like his moveset, even though I have seen a lot of people on here say he has a bad moveset.

Foosoo said:
I don't know, playing as olimar is really easy to me for some reason. I really like his moveset, even though I have seen a lot of people on here say he has a bad moveset.
As long as you do good with him but I mean everytime I play as him or even the CP's do, he gets no kills literally.

1: Olimar & Pikmin - Sure, he's one of the hardest characters to play as, but he can do the most damage, I say. Plus....you gotta love them Pikmin.

2: Wolf - He was always my favorite Star Fox character. Plus, his landmaster owns the most, IMO.

3: Lucario - Pure awesomeness.....when hurt.

i would probably say Pit

try knocking him off the platform...haha yeah right sucka!

or toon link but then again hes very similar to young link so hes not exactly new

Back