Why all the Lair hatred?

SensesFail

WiiChat Member
May 6, 2007
Ohio
i think this game is fantastic!

the graphics are really good. but they look jagged on my regular t.v. so ill probably finish it on the hd later but yeah..

the controls are hard, but i got used to them and find them really fun. adds to the game and the analog patch coming out is somthing i have no interest in.

the story line and cut scenes are also really good too. i hope they make a sequal (havent seen the end so idn if they left it open for one or not)

i will admit it couldve used a couple more months in development to fix some minor issues but i would give this game an 8/10 so far.

honestly, why do people hate this game so much? i let reviewers form my opinion on this game a while ago but i bought it on impulse today and dont regret it. (plus its the first game to remote play to your psp, unintentionally i think though but still cool)

All the complaints I saw were mainly the bad controls. People always said the game has potential to be good had it not been for bad controls.

but the controls feel good after you get used to them. i guess people either suck at games or they just dont want to play different types of games? lol

i think the motion controls came quickly to me because i used to own a wii..

I think the reason a ton of people hated this game so much is the insane budget this game had. It cost tens of millions to make Xeno Saga 2. If you haven't played Xeno Saga 2, you should for a great comparison. So when people chunked out $60 for this, they must have been pissed. Now if you want a great PS3 game, pick up Warhawk.

Back