why not to worry about any consul that u buy

kingcrab123

WiiChat Member
Dec 14, 2006
this is tickin me off about people crying about how the wii sux or the ps3 sux or the xbox sux we all have to look at the picture here if you like pretending u are the character and you like games which are highly animated characters and very vivid gaming the wii is just up your ally but if you like going online and trying to lead ur friends or an army through enemy territory and womping some people online and you also enjoy halo games then xbox 360 is just for you buttt if you a consul that is almost a do it all consul which would prob be most notorious for its rpgs and you want the best for the most amount of money then the ps3 is just for u........ now for you people who dont know anything about these because u have never owned a consul then i would recomend you find out what kind of games u like and the money you have in ur pocket because nintendo's games arent really intense in any way but a blast to play games alone or with ur friends but the xbox is also amazing fun with friends greatest online exp ever and the ps3 is def amazing but i dont like the fps not my thing but it has pretty good online and is great for people of all ages meaing some are really intense games and some are for little kids so there is my say so comment on what you think

kingcrab123 said:
this is tickin me off about people crying about how the wii sux or the ps3 sux or the xbox sux we all have to look at the picture here if you like pretending u are the character and you like games which are highly animated characters and very vivid gaming the wii is just up your ally but if you like going online and trying to lead ur friends or an army through enemy territory and womping some people online and you also enjoy halo games then xbox 360 is just for you buttt if you a consul that is almost a do it all consul which would prob be most notorious for its rpgs and you want the best for the most amount of money then the ps3 is just for u........ now for you people who dont know anything about these because u have never owned a consul then i would recomend you find out what kind of games u like and the money you have in ur pocket because nintendo's games arent really intense in any way but a blast to play games alone or with ur friends but the xbox is also amazing fun with friends greatest online exp ever and the ps3 is def amazing but i dont like the fps not my thing but it has pretty good online and is great for people of all ages meaing some are really intense games and some are for little kids so there is my say so comment on what you think

and if you look to your left, here we have the World's Longest Run-On Sentence.

and you want the best for the most amount of money then the ps3 is just for u

The best? I already own a CD player, 3 DVD players, BLU-RAY DVDs cost $40-$50AU each, and unless you own a $15,000 enertainment system then the visuals won't make a difference. Also, if i wanted to play crap games i would of kept my PS2.

Each to their own.

muftak78 said:
The best? I already own a CD player, 3 DVD players, BLU-RAY DVDs cost $40-$50AU each, and unless you own a $15,000 enertainment system then the visuals won't make a difference. Also, if i wanted to play crap games i would of kept my PS2.

Each to their own.

indeed

Last edited:
Back