Why The Lack of N64 Games?

^If they lower the price to 8 bucks for games like Pokemon Snap ten they can release on great N64 game for 10 bucks and one ok game for 8 bucks.

There's still an N64 hooked up downstairs and I always see my bro playing Blitz on it. I'd buy that if it was on the VC.

Well, it's £6.99 for 1000 points here in the UK. To be honest, I wouldn't mind too bad paying that much for an N64 game. I suppose it is a solid price, not too expensive and not too cheap.

Master Foot said:
Killer Instinct Gold or even Killer Instinct 1 would be nice. DAMN you Microsoft for buying Rare and SHAME on Nintendo for not keeping them close to home. The Killer Instinct franchise could have been something, but they let it slip into naught.

I own Killer Instinct Gold for my N64 :) Greatest game ever!

killer instinct gold and pokemon snap would be mad, even though alot of those games are crap i still love pokemon snap for some reason, maybe coz it's so different from everything else. not a good lineup hmm there was atleast 30 games out of the 350+ i like hmmm that is pretty crap now i think about it lol

Simon06 said:
Diddy Kong Racing! Too bad its owned by Rare! I loved that :p

Actually, there is no reason Diddy Kong couldn't come out on VC.

Rare only has control over the games they made without Nintendo characters. The ones with Nintendo characters were fully owned by Nintendo (some have already been rated for VC by the ESRB).

B.E.D.

I think we'll get KI. We are getting DKC. So KI should follow. KI was a Nintendo product afterall. Golden Eye was not, and Nintendo may get that too, because Activision owns the rights to James Bond. We'll have to wait and see.

Back