Why yes I AM posting using the Wii opera web browser

GhOsT55 said:
wow...you have no life...

So......When I post something using my new toy, I have no life, but when you actually take the time out of your day to berate someone you assume is less than you (for whatever reason) you're NOT a loser. ............. Oookaaay:nonod:

12manytimes said:
Sovieto said:
have fun with being limited :thumbsup:

Why do you say limited????????????
cause you cant use computer software, its probably not as fast for most, and well, you dont have a operating system, so all you have is a browser..a lonely browser

I seriously hope that nobody uses it as their primary method of browsing the internet. It's just cool that you can do it at all. Yea, it's limited but it surprised me that it's even capable of playing Flash movies or running scripts.

Tolstoy_Kafka_Evsky said:
So......When I post something using my new toy, I have no life, but when you actually take the time out of your day to berate someone you assume is less than you (for whatever reason) you're NOT a loser. ............. Oookaaay:nonod:

So your saying that your not taking any time out of your day to take 10 minutes to post something from your Wii browser?

GhOsT55 said:
So your saying that your not taking any time out of your day to take 10 minutes to post something from your Wii browser?
still dont see you replying to my post i quoted you wtih

GhOsT55 said:

Not really. I mean, I was just killing time, but at least my time killage doesn't come across as obsessive or hostile. Besides which, I find that the only people who seek to inform others that they "have no life" are really more or less worshipers of rich white spoiled SoCal Kids who believe that we should all emulate the people on TV and truly have hatred in our hearts for anyone who dares to act or think "out of line."

Back