Wii + 6 Games bundle?

not sure on the price age... but they are some good kids games... not sure how much is multiplayer... not many really u might need to get brawl and MKW as well if you want to keep em all happy=D

It seems like a good deal. My only concern is that you might not find find Trauma Center: New Blood [rated T for Teen] appropriate for your children. Everything else looks fine. Have fun with your Wii if you end up purchasing it. :)

Being in the UK I don't know if the price is good or not.. .. .. but of the games in the $500 package, Zack and Wiki and Geometry Wars are very good indeed, the others are not so great. For an unbiased review site try
http://www.metacritic.com/games/wii/
In the UK, at least, supply issues are almost resolved and you can just buy the Wii with Wii Sports for RRP and then choose which games to buy .. .. .. if you can do that then you'll be able to tailor it to your specific gaming requirements rather than being forced to buy some not so great games.

If my prices are right, you'd save right around 50 bucks, but I would rather get 5 games I'd want instead of getting 6 I'd never play. So you could get a wii and 5 games (if you get zack and wiki) and you are sure they are good games..

That looks like one of the better bundle deals I've seen so far.

Don't listen to the idiot that wrote the article. The decent games in that pack are Crash, Spyro, and Geometry Wars, the good games are Trauma Center and Zack/Wiki, the bad game is the High School Musical crap. It's not a bad deal and the games are generally fine for kids of any age, Geometry Wars and Crash, Spyro, are simple games that are fine for kids over 5, Trauma Center would be better for teens or adults (the parents could play that one), and Zack/Wiki is a great game but it can get hard. You can always try to exchange/return High School Musical.. or, of course, your kids may like that too. Kids have terrible taste these days. =P

Back