Should i get eb/gs bundle?

Wiitime

the guy below- HES BACK!!
Oct 15, 2006
Wii Online Code
1405-1695-6567-5492
Here is my problem, i like pretty much everything thats included except for 2 games.. This is the deal
The Nintendo Wii bundle includes the following items:

Nintendo Wii Console (includes 1 remote controller, 1 nunchuck, cables, sensor bar, console stand, and Wii Sports game)
Wii Memory SD 1GB
Additional Wii Remote Controller
6 Games:
Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
Trauma Center: Second Opinion
Red Steel
Marvel Ultimate Alliance
Super Monkey Ball Banana Blitz
Madden NFL 2007
12 Month Product Replacement Plan
Game Informer Gift Subscription

$694.88 plus tax and handling
All products in this bundle are included at the regular retail price. All included games are $49.99 each.

Wii bundle contents subject to change. Supplies are extremely limited. There will be a limit of 1 per household. Ordering this bundle does not guarantee shipment at launch. First come, first serve basis.

Now i dont know what to do, if i got this, then i couldnt get 1 on launch and this might be shipped out in december, but it guarantees me 1 within the next batch. But i dont like 2 of those games... PLEASe Please Please tell me what you guys think

Wiitime said:
Here is my problem, i like pretty much everything thats included except for 2 games.. This is the deal
The Nintendo Wii bundle includes the following items:

Nintendo Wii Console (includes 1 remote controller, 1 nunchuck, cables, sensor bar, console stand, and Wii Sports game)
Wii Memory SD 1GB
Additional Wii Remote Controller
6 Games:
Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
Trauma Center: Second Opinion
Red Steel
Marvel Ultimate Alliance
Super Monkey Ball Banana Blitz
Madden NFL 2007
12 Month Product Replacement Plan
Game Informer Gift Subscription

$694.88 plus tax and handling
All products in this bundle are included at the regular retail price. All included games are $49.99 each.

Wii bundle contents subject to change. Supplies are extremely limited. There will be a limit of 1 per household. Ordering this bundle does not guarantee shipment at launch. First come, first serve basis.

Now i dont know what to do, if i got this, then i couldnt get 1 on launch and this might be shipped out in december, but it guarantees me 1 within the next batch. But i dont like 2 of those games... PLEASe Please Please tell me what you guys think
Depends on you, if you think you can get one on launch dont go for it if you think youcan't then go for it. BUT you can't purchase it right now.

is any 1 getting this bundle????

anyone?!?!?!?!

would u if u were in the US?

I am not , for one reason , I dont have any money !
But I would not buy this bundle because you might not get to play the Wii til december .
If you dont like the 2 games , then dont open them and trade them in for 20 or ebay for like $45-50.

thats also a concern that i wont play it until december but if i didnt get 1 at launch, this bundle would guarantee me 1 hopefully by the next shipment... I Cant decide....!!!

Too expensive for me... If i were in the US i wouldn't because well i don't need that much and a 12 month product replacement? Isn't nintendo already guaranteeing us this?

i decided not to do it, too much $$ and not enought stuff, and i dont like 2 of the games and who cares about the susription and yeah the warrenty is included...

Wiitime said:
i decided not to do it, too much $$ and not enought stuff, and i dont like 2 of the games and who cares about the susription and yeah the warrenty is included...
kotaku said:
Gamestop, EB Only Selling Zelda Bundled Online

Putting the "special" back in specialty retailer, Gamestop (aka EBgames) is not only bundle-screwing their customers to the tune of $700 if they want to order a Nintendo Wii from them, they're not even selling The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess online unless you order a Wii bundle.

That $700 Wii bundle will net you six games, including The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess, Trauma Center: Second Opinion, Red Steel, Marvel Ultimate Alliance, Super Monkey Ball: Banana Blitz and Madden NFL 2007, plus a 1 GB SD card, second Wii-mote, a Game Informer subscription, and a handy product replacement plan.

My opinion? Don't buy. With an estimated 4 million unit shipping before the end of the year, I have a hard time believing you, Joe Consumer, won't be able to walk into Target, a Best Buy, a Circuit City, and score one, along with games you actually want. Rage against the bundle machine! Don't let the Man dictate what you buy!

So angry right now. Seriously, why do you people shop at these places? Surly, often grossly misinformed employees forced to push used games, strategy guides, and replacement plans, plus scornful looks and venomous reprimands from the staff when I don't pre-order a game ahead of time—it plainly sucks. Michael McWhertor
Read that and it will make your decision

Cool bundle but NO. I dont need all of that, my money has to spread out to xmas gifts for my chitlinz, and that is way too much money.If Im gonna drop 700 I will get a PS3 and Resistance Fall of man. I am getting a wii, because it is....(say it with me) affordable.

I don't know, Zelda seems like the only REALLY cool nintendo-ey game on that list. Red Steel's an exclusive, but everything else seems like ports or rehashes of stuff on other systems...
Should've waited in line bud.

Back