Wii Achivements

Dan.Skater

is brawling in his mind
Dec 28, 2007
The northeast MoHH2 persona: DanSkater
Wii Online Code
3494-2395-1090-8439
STOP BEING EXCITED!
Its not gonna happen. But what if the Nintendo Wii came out with a system just like 360 achievements. Would that be great? I think so too.
Has anyone heard any rumors?
Someone email Nintendo for the love of god.
If you email Nintendo with a persuasive letter you will be my hero + rep.

WII NEED ACHIEVEMENTS IMO
(Excuse the pun, or whatever, don't, it was a good pun...)

if you register your guitar hero 3 game on guitarhero.com it gives you achievements

it's a start

achievements are the **** though

SantaClaws said:
if you register your guitar hero 3 game on guitarhero.com it gives you achievements

it's a start

achievements are the **** though

Errrr... i think GH3 achievements are pointless. I meant like MoHH2 and SMG Achievements.

The "****" in a good or bad way?

achievements should be in every aspect of our lives, where whatever we did no matter how mundane or spectacular a little holographic window would pop up and display the achievement for what we did...

brush your teeth more than twice a day: Bright Whites Achievement Unlocked!
if you sleep in too late : Sloth Achievement Unlocked!
late for work: Tardy to the Party Achievement Unlocked!
it's your birthday: Old Fart Achievement Unlocked!
have sex: Makin' Bacon Achievement Unlocked!

you get the idea

If Nintendo started doing achievements it will just make me think of it just like Sony. Its nice and all, but it would be disappointed that they copied instead of coming up with their own thingl. Since Nintendo doens't like to copy people, I doubt it will happen. They will come up with their own thing which is good.

i think it would be cool to have like, you add up points by beating games, unlocking things, etc, and every 500-1000 points you get you get like, 20 wii shop points or somethin i dunno. one thing is that'd rip them off from makin money of the VC, but itd still be pretty cool IMO.

Last edited:
Dan.Skater said:
Errrr... i think GH3 achievements are pointless. I meant like MoHH2 and SMG Achievements.

The "****" in a good or bad way?
If super mario galaxy had achievements you wouldnt even need to try. . . 242 achievements!

Beat the game with mario
Beat the game with luigi
Complete (Insert every single galaxy name here for a different achievement)
Complete (Insert every single galaxy name here for a different achievement) with luigi
Get the 121st star!

If nintendo did achievements they would get sued by xbox . . .

Dan.Skater said:
They wouldnt get sued if it was a slightly different system of achievements. Maybe like Wii Point Rewards. You get some wii points once you complete a task
well thats useless because then nintendo would be losing money, and if it were 100 points per game whats the point of that?

well i didn't email them about achievements kuz there really is no point to those but I did email them about friend codes. as did everyone prolly

what they should do is make EVERY game have some sort of rating system where you get gold silver and bronze medals for doing stuff, along with points and rating system. like they've done on big brain academy and wii sports and stuff...

it's not achievements but it's still something we can track ourselves with and give ourselves a sense of accomplishment.

Back