Wii and Wi-fi connector

Status
Not open for further replies.

NecroDemonNZXT

WiiChat Member
Dec 3, 2006
First things first, I just found this forum, and it totally ownz. Keep up the good work. I can't w8 to get my hands on my new console on the 8th of December:yesnod:

Ok, im aware that the Wii get access to the Net through wifi.
1)This means that it can get connected through a Wi-fi router, or a directly from a computer right?
2)I ive also learnt that there will be some sort of adaptor to connect through one of the 2 usb2 ports, if u don't have a wi-fi access point near you.

What I really want to find out is whether the usb Wi-Fi adapter for the DS-PC combatibility, the one thats lets plays the role of the wi-fi access point, can be used with the Wii. Logically, it should have this feature.

Thanx for any backup!

Its not my first time visiting a forum, having done my research upon multiple sites however, I thought this had never been answered before. This is no excuse however for this kind of behaviour. I would be more than happy if you would be given some kind of warning by an admin.

My fist would hurt too. motherbrainrulez's answer is more than enough, thank you for ur welcome

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back