Wii Baseball Tips

Curleedst

WiiChat Member
Dec 29, 2007
Ok folks, I played the Wii Baseball game today for the first time. My back is sore b/c I nearly threw out my back w/ the batting and the pitching! I run and exercise so I am not sure what is going on. Perhaps just age. Anywayz, what is the technique to getting a homerun?

My 5-year old got a homerun (530+ feet) and I know she isn't hitting the ball as hard as I am. So there must be a connection technique or something! Puhlease help me - I am type A and want to increase my skill level QUICKLY but without throwing out my back and right arm!

HELP~!!!!

Use the waggle. It hurts because the energy created is going back into the joints. In real baseball, it's transferred to the ball.

It's mostly timing and MAYBE placement.

Ok I know I am asking stupid questions but what is a waggle?

OOOOOOOOOOOOohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I am watching the Real Housewives of Orange County and I saw the kids playing Baseball where they just swung the controller without putting their entire body into it! Great tip I am about to try it now!

Thanks

Curleedst said:
OOOOOOOOOOOOohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I am watching the Real Housewives of Orange County and I saw the kids playing Baseball where they just swung the controller without putting their entire body into it! Great tip I am about to try it now!

Thanks

My sister in law does that and I make her stop playing. Thats why I bought a Wii........

But I think the biggest thing is timing on when to swing. And for pitching....thats tough on my girly arms 2

Back