Wii Boxing - Most Fun Game?

sanman

WiiChat Member
Nov 18, 2009
Toronto
If you could make up any game you wanted for Wii, then what kind of game would it be? What would the gameplay be like, and what features would it have?

Me, I really love Wii Boxing - I love throwing punches with the Wiimote. I just never get tired of coming back to that game. I wish there was another game with the same fun punching dynamic, but where I could be a superhero or something other than a sports boxer.

I would love to play some kind of action game where I had to punch my way past a horde of enemies, punch holes in walls, and just generally slug anything that gets in my way.

Wii boxing was the most fun launch title for the Wii, and even if you look on Youtube, you'll see that the most vids about Wii are for Wii boxing. It's too bad that neither Nintendo nor any 3rd-party developer has bothered to capture the magic of Wii boxing and use it to create another title.

Hell, even Wii Boxing itself deserves its own sequel. I think that enhancements could include being able to box against opponents on the internet. Just imagine - an internet boxing tournament! That would be awesome.

Mine would kind of be like red steel 2. you could fight with a sword or a gun. and also you could customize everything weapan/armor.

how bout national arms designed by the military full weaponry and customization face paint camo ect with nouthing but online play room creation available
friend list
clan system

Imagine a martial arts game, like Tekken, or Mortal Combat, etc, but you mainly fight using Wii-boxing-style punching. You can use the buttons on the Wiimote and nunchuk to do other fancy moves, but punching is the main form of attack. And maybe you can use the balance board to duck and dodge and stuff.

Imagine if you could duel online against other opponents on the internet.

You could have endless tournaments to pit your punching skills against other people.

Imagine if you could use the same jogging mechanism as the jogging game in Wii Fit, to allow you to run around a game playing field while jogging on the spot in your living room. How about a Wii Motionplus game that did this? You could keep the nunchuk in your pocket to sense your running/jogging motion, and then meanwhile you're holding the Wiimote+Motionplus in your hand as a sword. Then this would give you the controls necessary to run around a game level and have sword combat with people.

I think that would be cool and original.

Imagine a martial arts game, like Tekken, or Mortal Combat, etc, but you mainly fight using Wii-boxing-style punching. You can use the buttons on the Wiimote and nunchuk to do other fancy moves, but punching is the main form of attack. And maybe you can use the balance board to duck and dodge and stuff.

Imagine if you could duel online against other opponents on the internet.

You could have endless tournaments to pit your punching skills against other people.

Imagine if you could use the same jogging mechanism as the jogging game in Wii Fit, to allow you to run around a game playing field while jogging on the spot in your living room. How about a Wii Motionplus game that did this? You could keep the nunchuk in your pocket to sense your running/jogging motion, and then meanwhile you're holding the Wiimote+Motionplus in your hand as a sword. Then this would give you the controls necessary to run around a game level and have sword combat with people.

I think that would be cool and original.

it will be 2020 when this stuff comes up i saw a documentry about games most ppl dont know about it but they have a controler that goes on your head and it reads your mind with whatever is playing on the screen i saw a lush forest and the guy bend the tree and it just went back straight if it were me i would of burn the forest but to see it in real film was amazeing so this **** this guy is talking about will come ture to 10-20 years we are already research this.

Back