not an x box its a wii

muffasah

WiiChat Member
Jun 9, 2006
ime getting realy peed off with ppl saying that the wii will b the same power as the x box. incase ppl didunt realize the x box sucked. i mean i have an x box and in most of my games the CHARACTERS SLIDE. ITS AWEFULL, gamecube on the other hand looked much more smoothe, so if the wii is 3 times more powerfull i reckon that if it had hdtv compatability it would b exactly the same as the x box 360.

In terms of graphical and processing power, the Wii is not very powerful compared to the 360 and the PS3. Nintendo themselves have admitted this.

Yes but you would elieve that the Wii is more powerful than the x box, I mean just look at all the trailer demos on ign they are totally awesome.

I don't really care if it's more powerful or not. A true gamer wouldn't worry about the technical aspects...but of the gameplay

But to stay on topic, I believe the Wii is more powerful than the X-box graphically. Heck, the Gamecube rivaled the X-Box! Metroid Prime and Rogue Squadron (II and III), anyone?

Last edited:
Kalimar said:
I don't really care if it's more powerful or not. A true gamer wouldn't worry about the technical aspects...but of the gameplay

Amen. Though, the Wii will liekly be about the same power as the xbox BUT, the way that the hardware and software work together will be better than xbox

Well i believe the Wii will be more powerful but the xbox definatelly didnt suck, between my brother and I we have 2 ps2's 3 xbox's (for halo) a 360 and a gamecube, minimum of 6 games on each (cept for 360) and the xbox to me was the most fun (especially halo1)

dwaltin said:
Well i believe the Wii will be more powerful but the xbox definatelly didnt suck, between my brother and I we have 2 ps2's 3 xbox's (for halo) a 360 and a gamecube, minimum of 6 games on each (cept for 360) and the xbox to me was the most fun (especially halo1)

Now owuld be a good time to leave the forum.

Back