Wii bring Cockroachs?!?!

actualy this haponed to me
exipt they were spiders not rouches

i was playing the wii and there was like 10 Giant spiders that came running to the wii

scary spiders.....

bw! said:
actualy this haponed to me
exipt they were spiders not rouches

i was playing the wii and there was like 10 Giant spiders that came running to the wii

scary spiders.....
Think about it. It's better seeing them so you know where they are.

It would be worse if there were 10 giant spiders in your room and you had no idea where they were.

they were big hairy spiders with big fangs
and somthing on the back of it...lol

and it could jump realy long and fast

they were scary.....

bw! said:
they were big hairy spiders with big fangs
and somthing on the back of it...lol

and it could jump realy long and fast

they were scary.....
They might be poisonous. If you don't have any bugspray, use deodorant. It kind of stuns them.

they were in the basement though
so im safe

i keep the wii in the basement because i have no more space in my room for more game systems....

Wow what kind of awesome and expensive systems do you have in ur room thats so good u kick your poor defenseless wii out of the room and in ur basement (poor Wii :p)

Bw, you may want to get that lethal spider problem taken care of...

And what a joke. Total BS.

Jmadness94 said:
Wow what kind of awesome and expensive systems do you have in ur room thats so good u kick your poor defenseless wii out of the room and in ur basement (poor Wii :p)

well, i have a bigger tv in the basement.......

Ohhh i have a small room so im not that familiar with basements (i havent a clue where im gonna stick my Xbox360)

LOL! that is absurd! I want a coackroach to try to climb on my Wii, I'm gonna smash that ****!!!(after it gets off the Wii)

Especially female gamers, who are known for their propensity to squeal whenever they see something small and hairy crawling up their legs… We’re talking about cockroaches, by the way.
Oh. My. God.

Quote of the century, hands down.

i can just imagine playing wii bowling and hearing a crunching noise under my foot.lol

Back